Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spot The Rolla

Featured Replies

hehe, gotta do that again real soon, maybe a little earlier though so it not so foggy!! :wink: spose to be raining the next few days I think.

 

She got all tuned up on Monday so I'm set now!

 

Oh by the way, I had now idea who you picked up in Longford and who said hello to me when I was fixing the throttle spring, was too dark and I didn't want to be rude.

Then the next day was telling Liv and she said "Ed, Kurts friend" and then I realised who it was! :cool:

  • Replies 646
  • Views 251k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeh drunk guy form longford was kurt, and i'd be ed!

that rolla of yours is quite impressive, should be quicker now it's tuned!!

left the old yellow wagon in the dust and unburnt fuel!

yeah knew who you were, just didn't know who the guy was who said hello like he knew me (cause he does).

 

Then when I was telling Liv (the chick he was seeing sorta) she said is Ed Kurts friend, then I was like hang on, Kurt lives in Longford right? on the corner of a Gravel road? Then it all came together and realised it was Kurt.

 

Yeah the old girl isn't too bad for a k motor. It was way too rich before the tune, so add the altitude making the air thinner and it would have been an AFR of about 6-7:1!! :cool: so was it blowing heaps of flames?? :wink:

 

would you guys be keen for tomorrow night if its raining?? I'll be in Hobart friday and Saturday night otherwise I would suggest then.

spotted sean in the t18 at trevallyn on sunday morning

 

thaty was me, were was you should of ran out on the road if you were close to it, i would have stopped

i was with my dad in the car going the other way, couldnt really run out, lol

  • 4 weeks later...

There appears to be another KE joining the "Campbell street Toyota staff parking" family... I always see 'the pink bus', and a metallic light blue KE55, but there is now a yellow KE55 with a black strip on the bootlid joining the party

 

 

Is it one of us??

i think the guys off here, if I'm right i think its the 3tg one

that would be me parked on camble street, have been parking there for a few years now.

finally got her back on the road. now have twin 45mm webers on the old girl! :jamie:

you got hold of some webers then simon?!! awesome, she would sing now then...

yeh man got some brand new ones of ebay!! just needs a little more tuning but she does fly. i thinks she's around the mid 80's rwkw's!!

don't no about singing though but she barks so bluddy loud.

spoted that ugly edd fellow while i was in town with roids, did a little skidy thing too :jamie:

Spotted sean in paterson st carpark bout 7ish! Was off to the uni bar for trivia night and cheap beers! :jamie:

spotted that josho guy and the ugly ed fella on my doorstep earlyer.

 

ed actuly isnt that ugly, how did that start? wtf any ways

ugly ed?? rumors started by the haters brother!!!

perhaps i'll sell the ae86 to fund some plastic surgery...

and stop f@$ken laughin quentin!!

we have to fix this once and for all....

 

is this man ugly...would you bang him, more importantly, would your mum hit that shit?

wha011-3.jpg

 

if so please pm your mums ph no, home address and times when your dad won't be home

Edited by SLO-055

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.