Some One Abused My Seca Again

Des

hey hey,

Some very rude person poured a tin of house paint onto my seca early this morning.

If you hear of a young man being admited to a mental hospital from stress you know its me.

To the person who did it, i know who you are and the police now know. If you see me driving you better move indoors so my seca doesnt get revenge.

post-1746-1161942490_thumb.jpg

post-1746-1161942584_thumb.jpg

post-1746-1161942649_thumb.jpg

Edited by too quick

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the story from start to end.

A few years ago when i was into pushy's and rollin around the half pipe he stacked his bike in the half pipe and broke his arm and claimed i pushed him. As if i pushed him i wasnt even in QLD then i was in sydney with my family.

It all went down hill from then, he poured rum on my car and now the paint. I have never vandelised anything of his or anybody's except my school desk.

And no i don't flog my car in town or crank my tweeters loud, so wtf.

I have enough problems to deal with without having to respray my car coz some little punk wont admit he was a shit bike rider.

He is 15 or 16

And my car was picked out of 6.

Edited by too quick

Killing thoughts have filled my head for the last 3 hours.

Its only fair, i've seen his car first hand and its a very depressing site. If i ever caught up with the little runt that did it, i'd most likely break their legs.

I went around to this fella's house with a few of my mates and confronted him. He denies doing it (obviously) and said he was at work till 10 pm and went to bed at 11pm and his parents are confirming this. But i don't believe him or his parents so I'm still doing my investigation coz the police wont do a single thing. :) :)