Have You Seen One Of These Before??

KeTen

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw pictures of this car on an orignal brochure for sale on ebay. i'm sure its a 4 door sprinter, not necessariily with a t motor though.

I've translated some of the page using babel fish translation. The tranlsation isn't the best.

"Year type Toyota sprinter Hi Delux" - That's the title of the item

"Manufacturer name: The Toyota car species name: Sprinter grade name: High deluxe year system: 1973 travel distance: 41,000km vehicle inspection expiration date: It is not Body type: ? Color: White restoration history: Restoration history it is not the routine inspection records: There are no records to deliver, condition: Present condition delivery owner past record: Plural owner missions: In addition manual handle: The right handle"

These point to this being a Sprinter 4 door.

uhmmm

its straight, its chrome is perfect, it has whitewalls

all you don't like is the height? which is probs on bags anyways....

I'm confused whats been wasted? ;)

Where do i start. They've covered the beautiful vents up, the nice chrome door handles.

If your gonna go oldskool and put whitewalls on, keep the original chrome bits like the handles and vents.

Looks like a 4door KE25 to me. There used to be a couple of these cruising around Melbournes Eastern suburbs in the 1980s, one white and one that horrible minty green that KE25s used to be.

I wonder if theyre still out there somewhere, maybe hidden away in a shed?? Would be a good score for a club car.

Where do i start. They've covered the beautiful vents up, the nice chrome door handles.

If your gonna go oldskool and put whitewalls on, keep the original chrome bits like the handles and vents.

looks better than ones with vents n shit to me