Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Limited Slip Without Changing Housing

Featured Replies

i think the expense in the new spring part is to get them fitted.

 

ie. remove the unit, put new springs in, then put unit back in diff? maybe?

  • Replies 93
  • Views 88.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With the last post I would say the same the cost is in labour.

 

With this project have a KE70 diff coming soon hopefully so were slowly hacking away at this.

 

Does anyone know the spring tension on the springs in a KEXX clutch?

Also does anyone have one willing to donate to the cause?

 

Cameron

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just an update I have not had much time to go collect a BW diff I have been offered to do this design so it is still a project under work but it is going a bit slow till I get time to collect a diff.

 

Cameron

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

any updates on the operation?

 

 

:y: Spelling fairy says: Firefox 2.0.0.1 now has a built in spell checker. Perhaps...?

Hi,

Yes still chipping away at this project.

Found some springs that should do the job for the test unit so springs sorted.

 

But the BW diff I was going to loan the other day to use to messure up well I couldnt end up getting it due to it not fitting in my car and we didnt have time to pull the centre out so still working on getting a diff soon as I have that ill have a proto type soon.

 

Oh also got metal for hte unit to some 20mm thick plate sshould do but it is really hard steel so might wwear diff more but well see.

 

Cameron

Can any one tell me if they have had this conversion on a Borg Warner diff from a R31 pintara?

I am interested in putting in a LSD centre, but this might be a much cheaper option?

Does this conversion act like a real LSD ???

hmm, i want this done and i have two diffs avaliable.

 

a ke55 diff and a ke70 diff

 

will the ke55 diff hold up better than the ke70 ?

 

man it must burn the mods for me to come up with a actual topic

that must be why they screw with my profile

 

And delete my first post

 

cowardly moderators

Edited by OniBerserker

Hi,

The KE55 or 70 or 30 BW diff are all the same so wont matter what I make it for initally.

 

I would like this project to fly along to but due to other things this is a side project so until I well can get time to collect my donated diff or collect a free diff to make a prototype on near me it is kinda on hold. But I am hoping by the end of january to maybe have the first model in a car and flying around the streets..lol

 

Cameron

man it must burn the mods for me to come up with a actual topic

Good on you. It must have taken alot of effort to post a half-sane post for once, and just for future reference, what you have done there, is made a reply, not a topic. Please remember this for the future..

 

Jesus, the moderation team must be bloody angry that you managed to stop being a dickhead for a few words.. damn..

 

Hope your proud of that :D

 

Also, out of interest Cameron, how old are you? You seem very wise and mature, like the 'eccentric old man' that someone described you as earlier in the thread :)

Wise and mature yes, Eccentric old man hardly.

man it must burn the mods for me to come up with a actual topic

that must be why they screw with my profile

 

As much as you'd like to think you're someone we pay close attention to...you're not. Sorry to disappoint you.

 

p.s. have you served your 48hr suspension yet??

Hahaha thanks for hte comments fella's...lol

Umm well Dan you prob saw my age in my profile I just turned 18.

 

Wise and mature yes, Eccentric YOUNG man who can't spell. I think better puts it..lol

 

Just a side note I finished my DIY bead blaster today :D Takes about 30 seconds to clean a piston out of the torana..lol :) so bring on the dirty parts..lol

 

Cameron

Deleted

Edited by Sbox

f@$k yeah, I'd like to see that too...

 

And after lookign in your profile, yep, your definately 18.. I can only hope I keep gain half the genius that you've got before that age, lol

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.