Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I Do Not Understand???

Featured Replies

look at this thing....

 

I can not explain it.. why would you do this...

It may have been the worst idea ever..

I think I might buy it and take it to bathurst next year.. and see how long i live for..

I had to look at it a few times before i could believe what I was seeing...

I don't know whether to believe it or not. Mazda doing deals with Holden? What the???

 

"Believe nothing of what you read on the net and only half of what you see."

  • Author

when did ford buy mazda.. it must have been after this car was made LOL..

 

I have heard of aussie car makers importing engines to put in to there cars but never aussie's exporting bodies to but jap engines in to them... and why the hell a kingswood with a chook cooker?

i can't believe you guys hadnt heard of it before.

 

apparently in the 70's mazda didnt have a luxo barge to compete with the crowns etc etc. so instead of building one, the silly buggers went to holden and bought HJ? premiers off em and threw in 13bs in em. obviously they were slow as backed up shitter at a beer party, and i think quite expensive and sales showed.

 

today their nearly worth their weight in gold

ive herd of it before, I'm amazed it aculty would move with a 13b its not turbo is it?

 

lol just read the wiki article dam they must be slow

Edited by Jason

thats a pretty cool find, havent seen one of those before but probably not all that surprising seeing that we've been swapping cars with the japanese and vice versa like the apollo/camry or telstar/626 (i think) but that one is def unique. Id struggle to justify payin 20k for it though

yeah i remember reading this in a modern motor magazine as a supposed great new revalation and joint partnership when it was hot news i maybe still have the magazine,not sure.i was pretty young then and didnt think much of the idea even back then.

holdens were already slow enough he he he with the red six in them yet alone a little rotary in a big car what a waste.

talk about goin in the other direction from the v8 lj torana light and mighty powerful.

And here I was thinking they were released with a 12A. I think the reason why they were gutless was not because of horsepower (they made more than the Holden 202), but because the total lack of torque. :hmm: I just can't remember the figures. :)

funnilly enough the engine bay isnt as empty as i thought it would be, there a very small engine

That is just NO on so many levels.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

NO.

Yeah i remember reading about those a long time ago.

 

Any motor has gotta be better than the dirty old 202. Whoops didnt think that through, the 253 isnt better...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.