Mags....what Do You Think??

SoulSearcher

Well I went and got my new Yoki's yesterday. I REALLY shouldn't be allowed out to a mag shop... :jamie:

I saw some new mags and spoke to the guy about going up to 17"s it's possible so I'm going to do it :)

So what do you think....personally I REALLY like the first one

post-1090-1164414747_thumb.jpg

or

post-1090-1164414940_thumb.jpg

Lesley :y:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither of those excite me :jamie:

How about his one?

post-600-1164418540_thumb.jpg

Speedy Spyder - Chrome Finish

Sizes:

17x7.0, 17x8.0,

18x8.5

post-600-1164418606_thumb.jpg

Speedy Spyder - Gold/Machine Finish

Sizes:

17x8.0, 18x8.5

Edited by Raven

Hey its completely up to you... but for my 2 cents I prefer the thin 5 spoke designs. I reckon the many-spoked wheels don't look that much different to the plethora of factory alloys around and as such don't stand out as much.

but its your car dude.... if you like 'em, whack 'em on :jamie:

First ones a copy of Volk Progressiv ME, 3rd and 4th are copys of Volk Racing SF-Winning

...but both of those only come in 18" and 19" and cost upwards of $1,000 per rim.

You mean the the "copies" cost that much or the original's cost that much??? :jamie:

I don't know how you get figures like that because my two pics are available in 17"s and a complete set (5 of them, includes one for the spare) with new yoki's (the ones I currently buy which cost me $210 a corner) is only $2300, fitted, balanced and aligned.

Lesley

I like the first ones from the 2 you posted. The copies of the Progressiv ME. The original Volk ones would cost that much at least. The whole reason for that would be weight over the copies. They would probably weigh only a few kilo each. The copies will be a lot heavier.

hmmm I used the virtual wheel thing at bob janes...and my original choice looked yukky on my car :)

THEN i realised I could have done it online and saved myself a trip there...

have you seen this:

http://www.bobjane.com.au/Wheels/VirtualWheels.asp

they don't have anything prior to 1986 so it sucks a bit (for you guys with earlier models), BUT it's handy to see what your car looks like with the wheels you've selected, and now I've changed my mind!!!! THe RJR Circuits are the one's I currently like..... I can't find a picture BUT, if you've time to waste hop on to the above link, click on Toyota Corolla 01 hatch and they're there.

Lesley :jamie: