August 29, 200917 yr comment_369785 That looks so sweet.Man your so lucky to have those TRD Tosco rims. I could only dream of owning a set. Cheers Bernie WOW..... :y: i have 8 pcs in my garage... 13X9.... now i'm look for 13X8 http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=33431 Edited August 29, 200917 yr by rudyjadul Report
August 30, 200917 yr comment_370027 WOW..... :lol: i have 8 pcs in my garage... 13X9.... now i'm look for 13X8 http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=33431 Lucky you mate ! Many of us would love a set given the chance. Report
September 2, 200917 yr comment_370649 Name: Paul Car: 1971 KE20 AMI Drivetrain: 4K Manual 4 speed Suspension and brakes: Lowered front springs, extra rear leaf, all new steering joints, superpro bushes, all new standard brakes Wheels and tyres: 14" Performance 5 spokes with Yoko 185/60/14s Interior: Black, seat covers, tacho, stereo, fire extinguisher Body: Fairly straight Other: From a cruddy shell to a sweet daily in a few months Edited September 2, 200917 yr by son of stig Report
September 25, 200917 yr comment_376743 Hello! My name is Kim, 19 years old and i live in Sweden. I have a Toyota Corolla KE 20 dlx. My plans is to install a 3T-C engine and have some old scholl styling. I the end i hope it will lock like this but fender mirrors instead the originals :jamie: Report
September 26, 200917 yr comment_376826 welcome Kim, it looks like youve got a great base for the project you intend to build. make sure you get yourself a members ride thread so we can all follow the build. cheers, Scott. Report
September 28, 200917 yr comment_377266 Name: Ben/Yoda Car:KE20 Motor & Driveline:N/A as yet, soon to be 4K + 4(maybe 5) Speed manual Suspension & Brakes:Stock, staying that way, maybe lowering it slightly Wheels & Tyres:12's with hubbies! :) Interior:Rough, staying stock. Beige on beige with black carpet and dash. Body:Bamboo! Other:Only bought yesterday, plan is to fix it up and use it as a daily once I sell off the AE92, keep it fairly stock and enjoy it. Pics in the build thread: Here Report
September 30, 200917 yr comment_378084 Name: Robert /Robbo Car: KE25 Motor & Driveline:no eng/trans ATM, maybe 5K and 5speed or 4K and 5speed Suspension & Brakes: all rebuilt and standard., Wheels & Tyres:12's with hubcaps, maybe if i can find some period style rims..13's. Interior:standard, brown/tan seats,carpet, black dash with new crash pad,standard AM radio. Body:orange Other: i am going to resto this car to standard, no mods at all..i want it to be club regod Pics: they are below.this is how i found it...has some small rust...but its been cut out already and hasnt returned...so just a small amount of welding to be done...then respray . Report
October 7, 200917 yr comment_379892 Just a teaser, will add more pics once interior is in & bay is finished. Name: :D Car: Ke20 Motor & Driveline: 12a Suspension & Brakes: Low Wheels & Tyres: Stock12" Interior: Stock Body:Stock + custom green Other: To be completed by dec. Report
October 8, 200917 yr comment_380016 Nice 20 mate, I'll bet it will haul when complete ! Like the green, looks very close to willow green (a colour available at the time). Report
October 8, 200917 yr comment_380047 Looking good mate, loving the colour What state you in? Thanks buddy, I'm in Shepparton vic.. Nice 20 mate, I'll bet it will haul when complete !Like the green, looks very close to willow green (a colour available at the time). Ta, I was going to paint it willow green but was not 100% happy with the colour, so I just added a little more to it. Report
October 8, 200917 yr comment_380218 Thanks buddy, I'm in Shepparton vic.. Nice. We will have to organise some good Vic events in the future, and we can see this on a few meets. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now