post-10779-1275998373_thumb.jpg

post-10779-1275998576_thumb.jpg

post-10779-1275998834_thumb.jpg

post-10779-1275999039_thumb.jpg

post-10779-1275999073.jpg

post-10779-1275999311_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • 4 weeks later...

Yeah. You can actually engineer it easily being a Toyota V6, although it came from Holden shape, which they used the V6 idea from Buick :blinks:

All you need to do is a Damn Good Brake Upgrade, and make sure everything's fitted properly, then you can Engineer it.

Josh :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

hey guys,

just become a member and really enjoyed checking out everyone's rides.

about a year ago i was at my great aunts looking through her garage, and id always noticed some old car sitting there covered in old blankets and rubbish, but i'd never been bothered to take all the shit off to check it out. well i finally did about a year ago and found out that it was a 73' KE20. i pretty much immediately fell in love with it! i asked her about and she said shes owned it since new and its been sitting in the garage for 15 years although it had been started every couple of months. so anyway, a few months ago i pulled it out and gave it a bit of TLC. a good wash, a general service and bit of tinkering and shes running beautifully. there's a bit of rust on each of the A-pillars, small dents in the driver and passenger doors, and a crack in the dash. but other that that, the paint and interior are great, the seats have had covers on them since new, so they are overrated, and the carpets and plastics aren't too worn. its got just over 70k on the clock and it seems to be mechanically pretty good. ive got my fingers crossed, but i might be able to convince her to sell it to me at the end of the year, once Ive finished school.

cheers, Jpost-11534-1279626110_thumb.jpgI'm

Edited by JimL

Awesome find mate ! Hope you can get your hands on it once you finish school.

If it were me I would drive it round as is (cosmetically at least) because it's just such an honest and original car.

Edit: Just realised you are from Melbourne, be great to see this out cruising soon !

Edited by Doogs

Wow!! It's amazing what you may find in an Elderly Relative's garage, especially if it's an Old Corolla like this one. ;)

Nice find bud. If this Ke20 is put in your hands, leave it the way it is. Fix up the Rust and Straighten the Dents out.

Josh :)

Edited by ewt

Wow!! It's amazing what you may find in an Elderly Relative's garage, especially if it's an Old Corolla like this one. ;)

Nice find bud. If this Ke20 is put in your hands, leave it the way it is. Fix up the Rust and Straighten the Dents out.

Josh :)

I don't think I would even bother, by the looks of this car the small imperfections just add character. Maybe some period mags and reversible engine mods (warm 4k/5k) and you'd be laughing.

Name: don't have one YET

Car: ke20 2 door sedan

Motor & Driveline: original stock 3k engine

Suspension & Brakes: stock original

Wheels & Tyres: the original chrome hubs with new tyres

Interior:seats was a little shredded, red but just re-upholstered black, no cracks on the dash, orinial mph tacho

Body: very straight had a ding in the boot very minor rust, bottom fender rust but will be getting cut out soon

Other: this was a 1 owner car an ol;d lady brought it new and kept it ever since full log book, just had a new exhaust

recently got another 20 for manual conversion its engine got extractors new 2 in exhaust and 4k headers

i wanna keep it very clean no big engine and keep it old school but stock and tidy

follow my thread

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?s...282#entry453703

now for pics

redonerolla.jpg

rollla2.jpg

PICT0042.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

*Put pictures here*

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Fatty

Car: 72 Ke20 SE

Motor & Driveline: 3k and toyoglide

Suspension & Brakes: Stock disc's up front and drums in the rear.

Wheels & Tyres: Stock hubcaps and trims

Interior: Stock.

Body: A bit of rust but its straight and has good chrome. Has a sun visor.

Other:

IMG_0730.jpg

Name: Gavin

Car: '72 KE20

Motor & Driveline: 3k, 4 speed

Suspension & Brakes: standard front, reversed rear leafs, drums all round.

Wheels & Tyres: original 13'' rims and hub caps, firestone tyres

Interior: original and ruff

Body: coupe, fair amount of rust and bog.

Other: all orignal other than the white enamel paint. i'm going to overhaul the arse out of this puppy.

post-8643-1280627274_thumb.jpg

post-8643-1280658042_thumb.jpg

Edited by mirage1172