January 15, 200719 yr Author comment_159638 show us a pic of the new car!! looks like an older ke dash :P I can make you one for a price casey!! :) Report
January 15, 200719 yr comment_159640 hehe i knew you were getting that :) only one prob, i don't have a gizilion guages Report
January 15, 200719 yr Author comment_159642 think I did ok with the guages, the boost one is fugged and i was just using that for a fitter. all the other guages: volts, oil temp, oil psi, and water temp cost me $140 for the lot!! :) Report
January 15, 200719 yr comment_159649 that dash looks so neat, looks like alloy, are you getting flares for the new car??? 4k-ct???? Report
January 16, 200719 yr Author comment_159650 I have since resprayed the dash again since the sanding it back. the new paint colours is call "aluminium", its a little darker and duller than the chrome, I like it. and if I end up putting any real alloy inside the car it should match up pretty well. yes. that reminds me, searchs for meridian motor sport addy!! :) yeah 4ktc is going in it. don't know what I'm doing with the old shell yet. Report
January 16, 200719 yr comment_159754 i liked your dash so much that i thought that i might just go and make one of my own, but with a couple less gauges as i couldnt afford that many, yours still looks better the new car is gunna look phat as Report
January 16, 200719 yr comment_159793 that is way tuff dude! do u want a spare stock running well 4kc?(280k) Report
January 16, 200719 yr Author comment_159799 nah, thanks anyway though. I've got another one thats only done 160k! :) Report
January 17, 200719 yr comment_159889 haha cool, not that u'll need it if yours has hung together for what was it 16 months... Report
January 17, 200719 yr Author comment_159975 that might have something to do with it currently have no springs or shocks in the front of it at the moment!! :jamie: did you notice how much camber its got too? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now