Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Si's 5kte Ke55

Featured Replies

picked up 2x electronic dizzies for $50 yesterday too!! :D

 

So were did you actually get the 7k mani Matt??? Locally? I gunna start collecting parts now for the re-build and EFI.

 

He's pulled a little bit of timing out and closed up the points gap slightly so Ireckon with a quick fiddle I could pull 90rwkw without too much effort! :fuzz:

 

Yeah sounds better to me,more boost.

 

I got it from just toyota wrecking here,want me too check it out for you.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 794.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Looks a bit more like a motor again! Tried to bolt the manifold on this afternoon and managed to pull a stud out of the head 🤬 will have to wait until Monday now to get a helicoil for it. Once I'

  • So long overdue update. Guess I'll be doing what will become inevitable in a lot of backyard garages in the coming months (Hey let's look at the positives) and getting some work done in this!! Wh

  • Hehe....breaking traction in second....with the potenzas!

Posted Images

That would be awesome if you could.

 

wreckers here would have no idea what I'm talking about I reckon. :D

What did you pay for yours?

 

$250

is that with injectors and stuff, basically everything but a computer??

 

Yes mate ,want one ????

 

I just got off the phone from him and he has got one.

Yep!! :wink:

 

Sure thats Ok?? I'll get you to post it with the head then if thats cool??

 

oK SEND ME SOME COINS MAN AND ILL GET THEM ORGANISED.

  • Author
oK SEND ME SOME COINS MAN AND ILL GET THEM ORGANISED.

 

Done and PM sent.

 

 

There you go peoples, bout 6 months and the old girl is gunna be fuel injected!!!! :wink:

 

Now does anybody have a cheap fuel only computer for me like a microtech d5, digi etc?????

  • Author

Didn't have a bad day at the drags.

 

Made it into the final of street cars, then broke out!! :) Wasn't gunna win anyway cause I was a bit slow off the line with a 0.8something, up against my competitor's 0.412!!!!!

 

Anyway best for the day was a 15.808 at 135kmh, which I'm sorta happy with. Think my turbo might be on its way out though, cause its taking ages to get full boost.

 

Oh yeah and I couldn't believ how much I was revving it and it was loving it. Getting 80kmh out of 2nd and 120kmh out of 3rd!!! with a stock k40 and 3.9.

 

Will upload a couple of vids later. :y:

80 in 2nd!! haha the 4k would be luving it! Looking forward to seeing some vids! :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.