Drive In Night

TheNOBBLER

GIO hav got mine valued at $2800

:P insurance companies

Haha, GIO suck! Well, there not bad but they screwed me over!

It was going to cost me approx $800 for fire and theft in my twinky, ontop of that they wanted me to pay $1550 excess! And my cars only valued at $1750! Not worth it!

Ok, some news re drive in night!

Webbers, sorry mate, but the 24th it is! I went over there last night and booked us in after having a nice chat with the Manager. It turns out that atm we can't get movies of our choice... but we can sort that out for another time, instead we get whatever they have playing! Believe it or not, the new teenage mutant ninja turtle movie is opening that week! can't belive there doing another one!

Anyway, heres the details that we have to far.

Date: 24th march

Meet time: 7:30pm

Meet point: Macca's, cnr St.george and Bell street's

Price: $20 per car... Doesnt mater if theres one or 10 people in it, still $20 per car load! Also, we can stay on and watch a second movie for free if we like, its all part of the deal!

So bring anyone you like... I may even post up in Toymods etc if you all think its a good idea?

Thats pretty much it for now... we need to set a meet point, I was thinking something like macca's on the corner of st.gearges and bell street? Kinda central to everyone and not too far from the movies.

Throw up some ideas!

Jarrad

Edited by TheNOBBLER

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W00t the 24th is perfect for me... the 17th is my bday and I will be in no condition to drive :dance:

Meet @ BSM sounds good... we can give all the skylines and VL Turbo's a run for their money :P

I'll definitely be there, might bring a few mates. Hopefully I should have my stereo in by then as well.

Unlimited people? The wagon has no back seats at the moment, I reckon I could get 15+ people in the car.

hahahaha, sweet!

Looks like we will be meeting at the macca's... I have invited a few people and have posted up in tc.org and will do toymods now. Should be a great night!

stoked, the pulsars new gearbox came today, getting put i on monday so ill have a car for the drive-in night, yayyy. :D

got to start taking it easy on thes gear boxes tho, can't afford to get a new one every 6 months :yes:

Well, i will still be there!

Sorry I havent updated as yet, havent had a chance to be on here for most of the week!

I wont be driving the Rolla unless a something magical happens... She caught fire on the way home tonight! The T piece to the oil pressure guage split (just like webbers.. better change it mate!) and the oil caught fire on the exhaust! What a site.... thank furk I carry a fire extinguisher! (spelling not happening right now...).

So, yeah... will be there in something!

We also have a few from other clubs coming.... including a commo club... I have some mates in it that were interested and we need some numbers! Were shocking!

Anyway, shoot me down later... I need a drink after my experience tonight (just got towed home...), Will post pics in my rolla thread (click my sig...)

Jarrad

Nothing wrong with inviting people from other clubs.

I went on an Open 4's cruise here a few months back. Thats how I met some of the Rollaclub members in my state that hadn't joined up yet.

Look into inviting other 4 cylinder and turbo car clubs as well J-bag :P

Yeah butty, movies are still a go!

Plenty of room for you and some mates... bring anyone you like. Getting from Ballarat or bundoora is pretty easy, I'm from deer park just off the western highway... if you want to meet me earlier we can run into the main meet point together?