April 2, 200719 yr comment_170926 I spotted a stocky lookin yellow ke20 today. It was cruizin past my joint with what sounded to be a k series motor but at every gear change there was an intercooler noise. Go the boosted old beasts!!!! :D Report
April 3, 200719 yr comment_171034 Went to a first birthday party over the weekend and in the back yard were a couple of rollas. One was a KE70 sitting on its guts and the other was a KE55 Hardtop that is being built up sitting on 16's There are also a few others being driven around atm so I will try to find out details on them. Talking to one guy who is/has built a supercharged 4K and split the block. Report
April 10, 200719 yr comment_171920 lowerd white ae71 with csx rims on ass and random 14/15's on the front down the road from bianca's parents new house. Report
April 13, 200719 yr Author comment_172425 I know this thread is for rollas but when you see one of these parked in the shopping center across the road i had to post some photos, Well i do live in frankston so you just don`t see this everyday. and as per the owner it is a GT continental "not the stocker slug" Report
April 15, 200719 yr comment_172655 yeah i saw a red one with the big factory crome wheels on it going tho frankston the other day, i rubber necked so hard i nearly hit the car in front :y: Edited April 15, 200719 yr by pozman Report
May 14, 200719 yr comment_177091 going home today (3:30ish), at the end of hampstead road just before ballarat rd, a mid-blue RA2X. saw the nose come around the corner of the servo sign, slowed to avoid the bumper in front, rubber-necked and caught the tail-lights, missed the rego plates :yes: Report
May 15, 200719 yr comment_177311 Hey, its not a rolla but I can handle an ra2x! Will have to keep a look out for that one over there! Report
May 18, 200719 yr comment_177777 saw a sweet ltile ke38 today on the way home from the city, just near southland on the nepean highway, it was whitey cream colour was lowered with what looked like steel centerlines and a exhaust. was nice car, guy was on the mobile too, bad boy :cool: Edited May 18, 200719 yr by TheNOBBLER Report
May 28, 200719 yr comment_179180 unsure on the model, but there was a silver wagon with personalised plates (LITZEN) turning right from canterbury rd onto springvale rd last wednesday around 4pm, and then there was a yellow 4dr 55 turning right into canterbury rd from springvale rd. Report
May 28, 200719 yr comment_179186 Alright... I have a couple... or more... Red ta18(?) in sweet nick, runs around the sunshine area. Very nice ke20, purple with a mild 4k (has twin carbs, ke70 cam, shaved head etc etc) and decent wheels... and is for sale! Will post a pic when I get it off my phone, looks great. A nice red ae82 twincam thats been dropped and has some nice 15" 5 spokes on it. SOunds great too! Another twincam, this time a white one like mine. seems to have a ae92 bodykit on it? looks a bit odd but has some really nice wheels on it! That will do for now! Report
June 2, 200719 yr comment_179880 spotted this one in franga the other day, pitty about the shitfull bodykit on it tho aristo baby Report
June 5, 200719 yr comment_180332 saw a red ke55 hardtop going down ashley st in braybrook around lunchtime today. looked worse for wear with panel damage. Report
June 14, 200719 yr comment_182012 Spotted my car on stands, ARRRRRRRGh project 6 weeks, its been like 3 months and still no reg, i hate being sick ;) Report
June 14, 200719 yr comment_182076 Spotted my car on stands, ARRRRRRRGh project 6 weeks, its been like 3 months and still no reg, i hate being sick :sigh: I know how that feels mate :bash: I've had my car in the garage for quite a while now (nearly 2 years since I last drove it), and in the 8 years of owning it, I've driven it no more than 1000k's. Most of those k's on Sandown race track. All my mates keep given me hell about it but I suppose perfection takes time. Thats what I keep telling myself. Don't stress mate. If ya need a hand, just sing out and myself and a few mates should be able to help ya ;) Leeroy Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now