Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Vic

Featured Replies

I saw TWO ke36-38 pano's in their owners driveway, believe their from this site, i saw them and nearly fell off my bike

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 428.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Seriously wanting to delete all this sigma talk! :P

  • Hell yeah.   In the early 80's, when I was a young lad getting around Reservoir in my shit hot (stock standard) Datsun 1200 4 door sedan, brand new Sigma's were something that P plate girls with b

  • The overrated 63 ute is at his place. But the 64 ute & sedan and the crown ute are at his parents farm in the shed. I'm heading out to my mates place either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday I'll gr

Posted Images

Haha! I saw a ke70/ae71 panel van on pascoe vale rd in moonee ponds yesterday. It was pretty immaculate and an old bloke was driving it (pretty hard too!)

got the shock of my life today when i went and posted some gear at the post office in the city.

a very neat bamboo ke20, stock hubbies, dark tint, original plates, still had the gutter trim too!

i hung around for a bit, but the owner didn't return before i had to go back to work :POSTPICS!:

I was at the bayswater tire factory today and i saw a picture displayed on the wall of a yellow 78 corolla coupe (i think) at the summernats doing a massive burnout with plates saying NANNA'S

It would have been this one...

 

post-2153-1209985871_thumb.jpg

 

Shame about not finding the owner dfunkt :POSTPICS!:

Yeah thats the one, wish he was from rolla club..

I'll upload the pic that i have soon(almost the same one)

Edited by Johno

post-5444-1210064431_thumb.jpg

Sorry about the crap quality, I was in a rush and took it from my phone You can just read what it says down the bottom

Yeah ive seen that, neat ride :yes:

 

One of the teachers at school drives 3 corollas :yes:

 

Ke70, silver, doesn't sound or go stock, presume its a 4age

 

Seca that blows more smoke than a chimney :dance:

 

Ke36 PV that would be an awesome project :POSTPICS!:

is your teacher on rollaclub???

 

btw.... PICS PICS

don't think so :hmm:

 

when i get a new camera phone *tomorrow* ill have a go at some happy snaps of said vehicles

Spotted this Corolla in Olinda, looks like it needs some TLC... :poke:

 

post-5444-1210675169_thumb.jpg

post-5444-1210675187_thumb.jpg

oh... so wasteful... I saw an aw11 sitting in similar but worse state up behind Belgrave the other week too :poke:

oh... so wasteful... I saw an aw11 sitting in similar but worse state up behind Belgrave the other week too :poke:

 

That might belong to a mate of mine... if so its being used as a parts vehicle for a 4agze engine swap.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.