Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spotted Vic

Featured Replies

^ that bloke lives off king st near blackburn rd end. love that car!

 

was in ur area yesterday dzach. ;)

  • Replies 1.1k
  • Views 428.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Seriously wanting to delete all this sigma talk! :P

  • Hell yeah.   In the early 80's, when I was a young lad getting around Reservoir in my shit hot (stock standard) Datsun 1200 4 door sedan, brand new Sigma's were something that P plate girls with b

  • The overrated 63 ute is at his place. But the 64 ute & sedan and the crown ute are at his parents farm in the shed. I'm heading out to my mates place either tomorrow afternoon or Saturday I'll gr

Posted Images

just around the corner i may have to have a look.

the matte black will be gone...eventually.

This is a kind of spotted.. went past PR's today and man he has some cool stuff at the moment so I thought I would share. Everything but the Stout is for sale and I reckon I would have any of them given the space/$$ equation being in my favour!

 

First is this Stout. Owned by a 90yo bloke.. very original and old school cool. and ugly :)

 

IMAG0304.jpg

 

Then there is very neat KE26. I want it!

IMAG0305.jpg

 

This would be cooler if it was manual, but its still awesome. I drove it for a few days and its nice and tight. His price has got a bit more reasonable on it too. Incidentally the early KE10 you can just see in the background is also awesome. Has the cool early style dash. I want it too!

IMAG0306.jpg

 

This auto AE71 is a one owner I think. He said had a spot of rust under the fuel filler, but looked damned straight in the 15 seconds I had a sticky beak.

IMAG0307.jpg

 

Another manual KE20 that looked pretty good

IMAG0308.jpg

 

With some luck he is going to bring the KE26 to Classic Japan on Sunday, and maybe another one too.

What is he after for the KE26, and the KE20s? :blush:

 

Josh :cool:

Getting him to answer that question is tough!

 

He knows what he has and generally wants premium price for them.

 

I think he would take 5 grand for the red KE20, or the KE26, or the KE10.

 

Not sure about the bamboo Ke20.

 

I think he wants about $1500 for the AE71.

 

He changes his mind every day though.. and it depends how you behave when you talk to him about them. He is a little hard work, but I do love him!

Beautifull cars, every single one of them. Good to see there in good hands. That AE71 is very reasonably priced too, a little too cheap from him i'd thought. Will be good to meet him on Sunday, and some of the cars :)

I was surprised at the ae71 price too.

 

I think he is a bit keener to move some cars on and turn them into cash than he has been previously.. perhaps that is why it is sensible instead of ambitious.

Getting him to answer that question is tough!

 

He knows what he has and generally wants premium price for them.

 

I think he would take 5 grand for the red KE20, or the KE26, or the KE10.

 

Not sure about the bamboo Ke20.

 

I think he wants about $1500 for the AE71.

 

He changes his mind every day though.. and it depends how you behave when you talk to him about them. He is a little hard work, but I do love him!

 

Saying things like that around here could get you killed Adam :P On a completely unrelated note I am so looking forward to bringing the gold car to Classic Japan to show certain people how much of 'a butcher' I am.

Edited by 78_7kRolla

Saying things like that around here could get you killed Adam :P On a completely unrelated note I am so looking forward to bringing the gold car to Classic Japan to show certain people how much of 'a butcher' I am.

 

Hendo told me about that one lol, I couldn't believe it! Bloody purists!

 

Spotted Mr Poz in Hawthorn today;

IMAG0252.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Spotted a low white slant front KE70 on MA61 wheels in keilor tonight... looked good!

Only 1500 for that AE.. f@$k me dead that's tidy as too!

 

Keep spotting a purple ke2x running around the Kilsyth/Mooroolbark/Croydon area. Was going to approach the bloke but didn't get a chance the other night. Looks good and looks like it'd boogie wink.gif

  • Author

On a completely unrelated note I am so looking forward to bringing the gold car to Classic Japan to show certain people how much of 'a butcher' I am.

 

Ssssoooo many lols!!! Did you get to catch up with your MATE Matt???

What I can't believe is he didn't think I was a butcher for what I had in the 11!! Can't wait to see what happens when I show him the new setup.

 

Back to topic. Spotted te278u's old goon on the f'ston fwy the other day. Well the rear window and roof as they exited. The RC sticker is a dead give away.

 

Stu.

Stu PR told me you are a good bloke... so you must have done something right.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.