Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

Spotted a Silver Ke70 sedan on dorset rd in bayswaer. Lowered with 15" Meshies i think. Massive Castor or camber on all 4 wheels. I don't know what this guy was running but it was pretty sweet. Some turbo motor, maybe a 4agte. Massive bov noise. Went round a corner in 1st gear, then changed to second and skated on the road with the backend drifting everywhere. He had a few stickers on the back window like performance stuff. Does anyone know this car?? I tried to pull up next to him at the lights to talk to him but he was too quick.

Edited by Johno

Spotted a Silver Ke70 sedan on dorset rd in bayswaer. Lowered with 15" Meshies i think. Massive Castor or camber on all 4 wheels. I don't know what this guy was running but it was pretty sweet. Some turbo motor, maybe a 4agte. Massive bov noise. Went round a corner in 1st gear, then changed to second and skated on the road with the backend drifting everywhere. He had a few stickers on the back window like performance stuff. Does anyone know this car?? I tried to pull up next to him at the lights to talk to him but he was too quick.

Haha, yeah thats Calvin (Hokey), hes from out that way. Just finished his CA18DET KE. It also has S13 front end with S14 coilovers. Very cool car.

Edited by matt99

• 2 weeks later...
Saw an Orange KE30 flash past me in the opposite direction on Heatherton Rd, Springvale this arvo at 5pm. Only caught a glimpse of it, but it looked like a fresh paintjob. Lowered with wheels. It made some noise, but didnt strike me as a K engine sound.......

Got a set of Simmons on it? If so, I've seen this around Box Hill area.

Or... there is also an orange one based around Hawthorn with a V6 commondore engine in it.

Edited by rollapv75

Or... there is also an orange one based around Hawthorn with a V6 commondore engine in it.

Not entirely sure what wheels were on. It was just a blur as it went past because i was on the far left with a car beside me blocking the view.

The wheels did seem at least 15-16" so i assumed they weren't steelies.

I think it was a 4 door.

Hey I've seen this a few time in the east but the other week I spotted a white ae82 twincam with dark tint, black 17's with polished lip and a zorst, going through ringwood. Very nice clean lookin' rolla!

I don't think it was me coz I haven't been up that way in mine for a while.

By the way....what setting's have you got on your coil-overs. I've got mine in and I was just curious to know :y:

LB :D

I know the rolla your talking about. I seen it about 4 years ago, It took off at the lights with the front tires 1 foot off the ground!

I could have bought it 2 years back, $4000 he wanted for it but no reg or RWC.

I don't think it was me coz I haven't been up that way in mine for a while.

By the way....what setting's have you got on your coil-overs. I've got mine in and I was just curious to know :hmm:

LB :cool:

Hey, I'm not exactly sure what the settings are but as for height the guard sits just on the Tyres and hardness is set as soft as they will go ( and it's still to hard) but apart from that mine should be the same is yours.

I spotted what i think would be that CA-18det powered K-sev and a White turbo(of some description) K-sev at a mechanic shop in the Dandy area.

Silver one has early supra wheels.

I have one more spotted that i will post up when i find out if its for sale or not. I need it bad!!!

Some will know what I'm talking about.

stu.

Edited by kickn5k