Spotted Vic

kickn5k

Members dont see this ad

This is a kind of spotted.. went past PR's today and man he has some cool stuff at the moment so I thought I would share. Everything but the Stout is for sale and I reckon I would have any of them given the space/$$ equation being in my favour!

First is this Stout. Owned by a 90yo bloke.. very original and old school cool. and ugly :)

IMAG0304.jpg

Then there is very neat KE26. I want it!

IMAG0305.jpg

This would be cooler if it was manual, but its still awesome. I drove it for a few days and its nice and tight. His price has got a bit more reasonable on it too. Incidentally the early KE10 you can just see in the background is also awesome. Has the cool early style dash. I want it too!

IMAG0306.jpg

This auto AE71 is a one owner I think. He said had a spot of rust under the fuel filler, but looked damned straight in the 15 seconds I had a sticky beak.

IMAG0307.jpg

Another manual KE20 that looked pretty good

IMAG0308.jpg

With some luck he is going to bring the KE26 to Classic Japan on Sunday, and maybe another one too.

Getting him to answer that question is tough!

He knows what he has and generally wants premium price for them.

I think he would take 5 grand for the red KE20, or the KE26, or the KE10.

Not sure about the bamboo Ke20.

I think he wants about $1500 for the AE71.

He changes his mind every day though.. and it depends how you behave when you talk to him about them. He is a little hard work, but I do love him!

Getting him to answer that question is tough!

He knows what he has and generally wants premium price for them.

I think he would take 5 grand for the red KE20, or the KE26, or the KE10.

Not sure about the bamboo Ke20.

I think he wants about $1500 for the AE71.

He changes his mind every day though.. and it depends how you behave when you talk to him about them. He is a little hard work, but I do love him!

Saying things like that around here could get you killed Adam :P On a completely unrelated note I am so looking forward to bringing the gold car to Classic Japan to show certain people how much of 'a butcher' I am.

Edited by 78_7kRolla

Saying things like that around here could get you killed Adam :P On a completely unrelated note I am so looking forward to bringing the gold car to Classic Japan to show certain people how much of 'a butcher' I am.

Hendo told me about that one lol, I couldn't believe it! Bloody purists!

Spotted Mr Poz in Hawthorn today;

IMAG0252.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Only 1500 for that AE.. f@$k me dead that's tidy as too!

Keep spotting a purple ke2x running around the Kilsyth/Mooroolbark/Croydon area. Was going to approach the bloke but didn't get a chance the other night. Looks good and looks like it'd boogie wink.gif

On a completely unrelated note I am so looking forward to bringing the gold car to Classic Japan to show certain people how much of 'a butcher' I am.

Ssssoooo many lols!!! Did you get to catch up with your MATE Matt???

What I can't believe is he didn't think I was a butcher for what I had in the 11!! Can't wait to see what happens when I show him the new setup.

Back to topic. Spotted te278u's old goon on the f'ston fwy the other day. Well the rear window and roof as they exited. The RC sticker is a dead give away.

Stu.