Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub 1/4 Mile And Track Times Discussion

Featured Replies

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 155
  • Views 127.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • 3 weeks later...

Did a 1:49.5990 in my AE82 around winton. First time out, unhealthy 4AGE running KU36 tyres.

 

 

I should shave a fair bit off of that next time I'm out there ;)

  • 1 month later...

New PB for the KE10 8.10 @ 162 MPH 1.18 60 foot, more to come.

Good work again mate, can't wait to see it here again for Jambo.

so far 15.4 @115.9mph 5.19 60t ...... ;)

so far 15.4 @115.9mph 5.19 60t ...... ;)

 

5.19 to the 60, what?

Lol, traction Trev!! MPH for a 11/12 though so definitely has some potential.

 

FYI guys I'm getting to doing a revision of the list. I'm sort of glad I didn't do it before as there seems to be a couple of you going faster each week!

Lol, traction Trev!! MPH for a 11/12 though so definitely has some potential.

 

FYI guys I'm getting to doing a revision of the list. I'm sort of glad I didn't do it before as there seems to be a couple of you going faster each week!

 

Yeah I seen the MPH and thought WTF.

hahaha and i only used 1st 2nd and 3rd , backed off 3/4 track

, the car is making 480 odd hp at the tyres

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Any takers for willowbank on Wednesday?

Well it had to rain today didn't it :(

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.