mikeys toy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The first (leading?) time, the speed looks incorrect? I don't think if you go 104mph you can trap an 11 :yes:

Also can i add 1:12:00 for my ke30 4agte at wakefield park NSW

BTW are these natsport / official timing results or gps based times ok?

Thanks.

Edited by cuzzo

The first (leading?) time, the speed looks incorrect? I don't think if you go 104mph you can trap an 11 >|

Thanks.

Pretty sure Curly has a time slip for that pass. I also remember reading he was on the limiter crossing the line, so that may explain why the trap speed isn't as high as it maybe should be for that ET.

I frankly don't care weather the track timing are done with a stop watch or hour glass!! :yes:

I took the placing off the track times, so this more of a reference of how your car compares to others. If we had a lot more times for certain tracks then I would then think about adding some placing back on it.

Your time has now been added. :hmm:

The first (leading?) time, the speed looks incorrect? I don't think if you go 104mph you can trap an 11 :yes:

Thanks.

it has run 12.4@84mph and 12,3@121 just depends how it takes of, the 104 run was on a dial in time of 12.00 so i had the foot on the brake

Fook me,

whats ur 60footer?

edit: i still don't understand how????? isnt there some maths against that? 114mph i would believe but WTF?

double edit: i have used a few online calculators (not sure if accurate) and the all say they mph would have to alteast be around 118mph. Thats going on weight = 1Tonne and 300horses.

I'm not doubting the time just the speeds.

Edited by cuzzo

Fook me,

whats ur 60footer?

edit: i still don't understand how????? isnt there some maths against that? 114mph i would believe but WTF?

double edit: i have used a few online calculators (not sure if accurate) and the all say they mph would have to alteast be around 118mph. Thats going on weight = 1Tonne and 300horses.

I'm not doubting the time just the speeds.

easy answer 450hp the wheelspin is the problem, .3sec reaction time, 1.61 60ft 98mph half track, 2 year old yokohama c drives on 15psi and it weighs 1060kgs

the 12.4 @ 84 was same setup but in a ke30 crossing the line wearing the door handles away