mikeys toy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Categories? Well, should we just say the fastest is the fastest? If you are going to split the times into categories, then why not rwd, fwd, 4wd, 4cyl, 6cyl, 8cyl, etc. Thats similar to how the actual competitive drag racing records are kept is it not? Anyhow, Id be happy to break 15 with my atmo 20v and lsd. We will find out next month i hope.

i'm looking forward to taking mine to WSID once i get my ke20 retuned. not sure what i'll get but its a pretty light car with a smallport 4age + haltech + 2.5" exhaust/extractors + "racing" K&N filter - no headwork - camshafts.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Hopefully I can have my name up on the 1/4 mile list mid this year. The 4age engine i bought has got a shaved, ported and polished head on it. It went good when i test drove it but i couldn't open it right up cos every time i did the back tires would scrap on the guards. :yes:

• 4 months later...
My KE38 wagon X hilux 2.7l turbo has done 11.8 @ 101 mph with a 1.8 60ft not sure what catagory

SHOULDN'T THIS BE PINNED AND UPDATED REGULARLY

It was pinned........ (the actual list thread I sent you, not this discussion thread) but wasn't updated regularly. That's why it was un-pinned. :y:

It was pinned........ (the actual list thread I sent you, not this discussion thread) but wasn't updated regularly. That's why it was un-pinned. :y:

Does it have to be manually upgraded why not auto? i don't think nitro power or slicks should be considered, just members rides, a place for dyno sheets would be interesting, anyone else agree

• 2 months later...

Why not have somewhere pinned where everone can put down their achievements, stating car and driveline and tyres, no classes, no updating, the only restriction being if someone pulls you up you have to supply a sheet or it gets removed, everyone will soon know who their opposition is and who they have to beat. maybe 1 section for track times the other for 1/4mile ?

AND WHY IS THIS IN OF TOPICS AND JOKE SECTION

Edited by curly

• 2 months later...