February 16, 200719 yr comment_164359 No race cars are auto, only drag cars are fitted with such terrible devices, and that just aint racing if you ask me. Fully sik bonnet scoop mate, does it go hectic fast ? Report
February 16, 200719 yr comment_164363 Oh FFS, When are you guys going to grow up, How many auto's have you owned? And how many times have you done something to your car and later on down the track you turn around and say "why the f@$k did i do that" The guy is still experimenting, Just let him do what he feels like doing to HIS car, He is willing to make something of his car so stop with all the negative shit and give proper advice that he will actually look at. Be good if a mod could clean this up before we lose another member. Report
February 16, 200719 yr comment_164369 Ok. I apologize. I do understand that everyone is different. You have a point trev. Sorry Roberto. We arent all bad people. Matt Report
February 16, 200719 yr comment_164401 I say go for it, I am all about go away from the popular myself. Nice to see some people who like to be unique or individuals. There is nothing wrong with an auto, just get a manual valve body fitted and a stage 3 kit, it should beat most manuals off the lights and have better control over the trans then most autos. Report
February 17, 200719 yr Author comment_164448 I was actually thinking of getting a b&m shifter put in. I can't believe how much trouble i caused from having car accessories. and thanks to those who stuck up for me and being nice. Report
February 17, 200719 yr comment_164449 I was messing about dude :jamie: don't take anything I say seriously, but maybe you should change the topic title and edit your first post to do that because it does come across to a lot of us here that if you put anything to do with racing in your topic, that that automatically means performance. Maybe you should change it to "The Pimp-Spec KE70". Raven Report
February 17, 200719 yr Author comment_164459 ok then i will. but i thought it sounded intrested Report
February 17, 200719 yr comment_164479 imagine how dirty the whores must be if their pimp drives a ke70! Report
February 17, 200719 yr comment_164499 hey guys he is a young bloke.....so give him a go..you never know one day he may suprise the shit out of the lot of you and have stinking hot ride... cheers teza40 Report
February 17, 200719 yr comment_164515 I say if you wanna stay auto, do it. My project car at this stage may end up staying auto, it seems its gonna be a stuff'a'round to change it over due to the auto crossmember and manual crossmember not lining up. Plus its something different, a more relaxing drive, not having to worry about changing gears. Do what you want to your car cause in the end, its your car and your the one who has to drive it. Do what makes you feel comfortable. Some people criticise me about my choice of putting Venetians in my car, i just shrug it off cause its the look I'm after. Don't let any ones negative comments change your mind. Peace out, Jon. Report
February 17, 200719 yr Author comment_164528 yeah auto's are good for cruising. thats what i want for my car for. to go cruising and having fun with mates Report
February 17, 200719 yr Author comment_164530 trev that looks so awesome!! :jamie: hopefully it shall look like that in march. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now