13Bt Ke30 2 Door

MR KE30

hi all just thought i would show off my corolla i been working on for the last 6 odd years, bucket loads of cash and still going, it has a 13b bridgeported turbo rotor on board with the old fathfull corona 4 speed and hilux diff, full cage and a lot more goodies, whole car has been done from scratch, about 80% complete should be good for 400+ hp at the treads :jamie:

post-3010-1177491452_thumb.jpg

post-3010-1177661815_thumb.jpg

Edited by MR KE30

Members dont see this ad
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

well the brakes lines have to be done cause old ones were thrown out plus i got a willwood pedal box under the dash now so all new routes have to be done anyway front brake calapers have to be made to fit yet and a bit of wiring, and dyno time should hopefully be good to go

thanks guys, yeah 2 doors are awsome hardly see them done up i recon i found this one at the wreakers of all places no motor or box scored it for 150 bucks! its another step closer got the commodore calapers bolted on last night yipee

Hey man sic rig :y: um i have recently bought a ke11 2 door coupe an am planning to rotarize it!!

I'm obviusly thinkin 13bt, but wanna know why you chose bridgeport?

is there any hints or tips you can give me in rotarizing my rolla?

cheers n Good Luck!! bj

Edited by Rockn Rolla