January 23, 200818 yr comment_222554 attract too much attention, which it still does anyway but from people who like corolla's which means alot to me. It gets attention from people who like corollas because for anyone into the KE3x series shape...it's pretty much perfect...then you went ahead and put the toughest 4 cylinder on earth in it...FJ's ROCK!!! and it's been done tastefully and well...I'd cut off my own arm to own this car, but know that I lack the dedication and skills to put something like this together...which is ok, it just means I look at yours :thumbsup: Report
January 23, 200818 yr Author comment_222563 It gets attention from people who like corollas because for anyone into the KE3x series shape...it's pretty much perfect...then you went ahead and put the toughest 4 cylinder on earth in it...FJ's ROCK!!! and it's been done tastefully and well...I'd cut off my own arm to own this car, but know that I lack the dedication and skills to put something like this together...which is ok, it just means I look at yours :cool: Thanks Rolla Boy, your too kind mate. Hey you still coming to the cruse? i know its far but its going to be a great day and a few boys from canberra are coming maybe you can cruse down with them. Every time i look at your Ke36 ( wagsy ) i wish i kept the wagon i bought that i pulled the FJ from and did something with it. I'm a dick, i chucked it away. :thumbsup: It was rough though. :D Report
January 23, 200818 yr comment_222567 So many parts I want :thumbsup: Dunno if I will make it to the cruise...depends on my workload at the time...and how much spare cash I have...and how many gearboxes I've broken by then haha Report
January 23, 200818 yr Author comment_222576 So many parts I want :D Dunno if I will make it to the cruise...depends on my workload at the time...and how much spare cash I have...and how many gearboxes I've broken by then haha Yeah i realised what i had done when i joined rolla club and saw that i could have sold some stuff and even given it away instead of throwing it away. Yes, Yes I'm a dick i know. In regards to cruse there will be more to come in the near future as long as you come too a cruse one day as it would be good to see the ke36 and meet you aswell. :thumbsup: Report
April 7, 200818 yr comment_237926 I Love this car...actually, make that lust.... Edited April 8, 200818 yr by HIGH ROLLER Report
April 9, 200818 yr Author comment_238229 I Love this car...actually, make that lust.... Hey keep your hands off, thats my girl. Thats like saying you wanna ruit my misses. :D I know she's hard to resist i still to this day can't help admire my ke30, i know i sound corny but i think its the old skool flavour and the sleeper thing, inocent on the outside but naughty on the inside, just like the woman we all want. :hmm: Edited April 9, 200818 yr by radrollaz Report
May 20, 200917 yr Author comment_346286 Hi Fellow Rolla lovers, just thought id update my thread as i havent put any recent pics up for a while. Here are a few pics , after Al Parmers toyota show were i won best engine bay two years in a row. :y: :) Edited May 20, 200917 yr by radrollaz Report
May 20, 200917 yr comment_346305 The best example of a Ke30 around. And he actually uses it. I really should have asked for a ride when i was down there last year lol. Pictures don't do it justice at all ! Report
May 20, 200917 yr comment_346310 Damn this car is one tough unit, i couldnt believe the attention to detail when i saw it in the flesh. Its great inspiration when doing a car myself, if i do it a 1/3rd as good ill be happy with mine. Report
May 21, 200917 yr Author comment_346434 Thanks for the feed back guys, but i can't take all the credit because the little old lady that owned the Ke30 from new did a great job looking after it all those years. :D I was lucky to buy such a clean example that just needed to be tidied up a little, the engine bay on the other hand is were i have focused all my attention on having that contrast between the old skool and the new skool. Thanks for all the support, and hopefully together we can help represent a great car the Toyota corolla and raise the bar with cleaner examples and maybe even drive the price of these cars up as they should be, compared to other makes like mazda's and datsun's. :fuzz: Report
May 21, 200917 yr comment_346470 Man, as everyone else has been saying, your car is what everyone should use as the best example of a small olskool rolla, not only just a rolla but any car as a matter of fact. Always loving your car. So many photo's, and sure they're of the same car, but I am sure many will agree, that there is always something new to admire. :D Anyway, just keep up the proud ownership of the raddest rolla out Mick. :fuzz: :cool: Edited May 21, 200917 yr by olskool Report
May 21, 200917 yr comment_346567 after Al Parmers toyota show were i won best engine bay two years in a row. :D :fuzz: Haha, good stuff Mick - and very well deserved. I would like to say I'll give you a run for your money as soon as my KE10 is finished, but I don't want to throw down a challenge like that after seeing you engine bay first hand.. I will definitely bring my car down for a Rad Rollaz cruise when it's all finished. Report
May 22, 200917 yr comment_346629 Great to see the updated pics Mick, good standard for the rest of us to aspire to :D Still got that website address if you wanna sort something out with the site. When's the next cruise on? My 71 has a nasty bottom end knock so I'll be building a gze bottom end for it soon, also just about finished a 20v conversion on my ae95 :fuzz: Report
May 23, 200917 yr comment_346910 truly inspirational, perfect mix of old and new school! I love it Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now