November 30, 200817 yr Author comment_294087 NO WAY!!! I saw that car today down at the Spit!!! There were some really nice Mustangs too. Report
November 30, 200817 yr comment_294168 I personaly think the 67/68 Camaro's make the mustangs look like girlie cars! :dance: Report
December 2, 200817 yr Author comment_294574 No Tory, you can't go onto the beach!! :dance: I don't usually go for Holdens but DAM!!! This thing is HOT and original. Report
December 2, 200817 yr comment_294584 I don't usually go for Holdens but DAM!!! This thing is HOT and original. LE monaro even as is worth between $12000 - $40000 Report
December 2, 200817 yr Author comment_294596 It was the original paint. I could tell cause it had a decal on the boot lid that said Limited edition. Report
December 2, 200817 yr comment_294599 It was the original paint. I could tell cause it had a decal on the boot lid that said Limited edition. they are still available most muscle 70's decals are off the shelf from good car pin striper's Report
December 8, 200817 yr comment_296164 This is south road Sullys beach (Bains) road corner. A Koala was trying to cross the road, so the trukker slammed on the brakes in the middle of the intersection got out of his truck, stood in the middle of the road to stop the rest of the traffic, he was parked there for a good 5 min. I am glad I was in no hurry to go anyware. It was good to see that someone helped the koala cross the road. once the koala got over the small fence he went straight up the gum tree. Then 5 sec later the animal welfare came, he got out of the car, looked up and the look on his face was priceless. Random neat looking Sunny. Report
December 8, 200817 yr comment_296204 ^^^ haha thats funny as!! I personaly think the 67/68 Camaro's make the mustangs look like girlie cars! :P don't worry, mustangs are girlie cars :) lol Report
December 8, 200817 yr comment_296302 In that case - make mine a '69 mach I with the 428cj and you can have your sissy mustang II Edited December 8, 200817 yr by towe001 Report
December 9, 200817 yr Author comment_296562 Well I went to take some pics of my sale cars and found that with all the storms we've been having one of my wagons had blown over... Report
December 9, 200817 yr comment_296629 Me thinks the storm was a little light fingered on the wagon and a bit scummy for not putting it up on bricks lol Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now