Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Nar Fred just wanted to find out if it was true that rear wheel drive is better

Nar Fred just wanted to find out if it was true that rear wheel drive is better

 

Fred wouldn't be able to see where he is going? it would be a dream to back though. :cool:

Fred will not be happy about that one.

 

You made quote.

last nights PRE drinks, old man got a blasting for drinking all my coronas and then filling the fidge with crappy west end. Only tastes OK freezing cold so you have to drink it fast lol

 

post-3517-1233717292_thumb.jpg

Hell of a lot of PRE drinks for a Tuesday night :P I take it no work today?

OMG!!

West End is the worst tasting beer ever!

i feel deeply sorry for you.

  • Author

Time for an update!!

 

The poo in our roll from my birthday. I was going to take it back but someone threw the roll out...

post-1158-1233732826_thumb.jpg

Drunk me on my birthday doing a blowfish on the window...

post-1158-1233733153_thumb.jpg

I love this shot...

post-1158-1233733251_thumb.jpg

Road workers across the road from our job site sitting down....

post-1158-1233733725_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1233733754_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1233733793_thumb.jpg

They never work and just seem to multiply...

post-1158-1233733823_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1233733866_thumb.jpg

Check out the brake light on the bikes....

post-1158-1233733922_thumb.jpg

The ceiling at the dentist. Looks quite cool...

post-1158-1233733971_thumb.jpg

The slab overhead at work. Missing some concrete and the steel is showing. But its alright. Its hidden now...

post-1158-1233734012_thumb.jpg

I find this funny. Its a rust protection sticker and whats that underneath it??

post-1158-1233734063_thumb.jpg

I found this hubcap at the wreckers. I took the emblem off and will be using it on my car....

post-1158-1233734121_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1233734244_thumb.jpg

Thought this looked cool. The tree has out grown the tire.

post-1158-1233734165_thumb.jpg

And went camping last weekend but didn't bring a chair. So I just grabbed the drill and unbolted my passenger seat. Worked GREAT!! To stop it from tipping I just used tent pegs to pin it down. :D

post-1158-1233734194_thumb.jpg

I got 2 KE seats sitting on my back porch.. i love to have a coffee and sit on them of a morning when its warm

The poo in our roll from my birthday. I was going to take it back but someone threw the roll out...

post-1158-1233732826_thumb.jpg

 

you didn't get that roll from the Coogie Bay Hotel did you?? :D

  • Author

Try one of the Woolworths in my suburb. This store that I went to just opened a few weeks back. They mustn't have good hygiene and cleanliness standards.

I found this hubcap at the wreckers. I took the emblem off and will be using it on my car....

post-1158-1233734121_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1233734244_thumb.jpg

 

That is definetly a sigma hubcap man. :D

My old man got another subaru, he missed his old L series and hes always wanted a brumby. Been a while since i've gone 4x4ing in one, can't wait to go on a trip in it instead of a Prado... They're too easy going up hillclimbs. :D

 

post-5992-1233739946_thumb.jpg

last nights PRE drinks, old man got a blasting for drinking all my coronas and then filling the fidge with crappy west end. Only tastes OK freezing cold so you have to drink it fast lol

 

post-3517-1233717292_thumb.jpg

yep tastes like shit need to be cold or either already drunk to switch to a lesser beer so you don't notice.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.