Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Random Photo Thread

Featured Replies

Found this in the shed.

 

I LOL'd.

 

2011-04-08_15-11-31_631-800.jpg

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Views 1.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Found this in the shed.

 

I LOL'd.

 

2011-04-08_15-11-31_631-800.jpg

 

:lolcry: :lolcry:

 

It is a face for you dambasses that don't understand.

Had a misshap with some metal roof sheeting today. yay.

post-11088-061741200 1302602606_thumb.jpg

post-11088-047236000 1302602617_thumb.jpg

I seriously have about 90 cuts on my hands and arms from picking up these sheets.

 

I wouldnt have a job if i went through the roof. i got a hammering for applying to my pressure to the roof today. Gotta love apprenticeships. cut my leg at 8am and didnt go to get it looked at untill after 4pm.

 

boss man wasnt to happy when i cut my self. didnt help me move the sheet either. just looked at it cutting my leg.

Edited by Mason.

That looks like a wicked van??

 

That its is! I drive past their storage yard on Geelong Road on a regular basis. I'd really like to meet the guys who spray them as some designs are really cool & some slogans written on them are gold!

A convo I just had with my Techno whore female junkie friend.

 

tarinda.jpg

 

EDIT: She just posted me this. so good

 

http://soundcloud.com/linburdbyp/dexie-back-1?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Flinburdbyp%2Fdexie-back-1

Edited by blzbub666

I was parked up next to a friends Yaris the other day and couldn't help but notice how much bigger it appeared next to my 82.

I took these pics of mine next to a current model Corolla. The new stuff isn't exactly small these days (a new Corolla sedan is now bigger than the original Camry).

 

post-5661-001425800 1303055716_thumb.jpgpost-5661-083304700 1303055724_thumb.jpg

Would make a KE10 look like a tic tac

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.