Random Photo Thread

Members dont see this ad

Trev, are you saying that there's a servo in Ipswich that still stocks Dr Pepper?

It was sold in Australia back in the 90's, but thanks to people like 7shades, it was withdrawn from sale.

I guess it didn't taste enough like a yeast extract for most Ossies.

Yes, the Matilda servo at Wacol sells Dr Pepper as well as other imported drinks and snacks and it is a lot cheaper then the import variety shops you can get the stuff from, I work next door so I will get you a pic maybe tomorrow (forgot to take my phone in today).

I was also buying it from caltex servo's up until a few years ago but I just could not drink it anymore as it made me feel crook.

That's interesting. I've not seen it on a normal shop shelf since a brief period in the 90s. Only seen it online or in specialty stores. I've been ordering it online through USA Foods. The postage makes it very expensive ~$80 for 48 cans.

How bout I ask the servo what a carton will cost me and see how much postage to you is?

Yes, the Matilda servo at Wacol sells Dr Pepper as well as other imported drinks and snacks

How bout I ask the servo what a carton will cost me and see how much postage to you is?

Damn, I go past there pretty much every time I'm down in SEQ. That would be awesome if you can get a price on it. Postage for 48 cans from USA foods was nearly $40 to Cairns via Australia Post.

Oh, and the gecko is still alive. I've rescued it out of the bottom of the can a few times.

That's interesting. I've not seen it on a normal shop shelf since a brief period in the 90s. Only seen it online or in specialty stores. I've been ordering it online through USA Foods. The postage makes it very expensive ~$80 for 48 cans.

the local supermarket is selling 6 packs for $10, haven't checked if they do it by the slab.

Damn, I go past there pretty much every time I'm down in SEQ. That would be awesome if you can get a price on it. Postage for 48 cans from USA foods was nearly $40 to Cairns via Australia Post.

Oh, and the gecko is still alive. I've rescued it out of the bottom of the can a few times.

Why the hell would you drive through Wacol?

Oh, and Wacol? Its Way Cool. Plus I like that weird chemical smell you get while driving past the boat factory.

I have relatives in Forest Lake and I go through Formation Street as there's no offramps from the Centenary or Logan into that area.

Plus

mulleta.jpg

Edited by 86coupe