Ae71 Station Wagon 4age 20valve Silvertop

ae71wagonater

hey everyone. This is my AE71 project so far. It will be running in the next week or so.

rolla.jpg

DSCN0024.jpg

DSCN0052.jpg

4age20v.jpg

DSCN0061.jpg

shoksspringsrimz.jpg

your comments and suggestions please.

there is some nasty rust to fix in the rearmost pillars and behind the rear wheels, then it will be repainted in white.

other things i want to do are

- make the interior black

re cover door cards in black

paint dash black

- Limited slip diff

updated pics soon stay posted :)

cheers. Mark

Members dont see this ad
Silvertop put out about 80kw at the wheels.

i havent got a dyno readout yet, I'm not expecting it to be a fireball, its still not back from the mechanics :D any day now :evil: can anyone give me an estimated qtr mile time on a standard 4age 20v ae71 or ke70?

also i am unsure about the laws regarding the modded firewall, shell be right mate lol

Edited by ae71wagonater

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Thanks allot everyone, i will put up some pics of the interior later on , i have re done it in black. The wheels i got are 2nd hand, i picked them up on AE86DC for $600. They are called SSR "Speed Star" or i have heard people calling them "Superfins". They are 15x7 with 0 offset so they sit just perfectly. However i have to get my front guards rolled or flared as they scrub on corners. Also I'm in the process of upgrading the fuel system to an EFI set up. Currently i only have an inline pump and suffer fuel surges. Once that is done then i have to get the rear leaf springs reset and that should be about it.

Cheers

Thanks allot everyone, i will put up some pics of the interior later on , i have re done it in black. The wheels i got are 2nd hand, i picked them up on AE86DC for $600. They are called SSR "Speed Star" or i have heard people calling them "Superfins". They are 15x7 with 0 offset so they sit just perfectly. However i have to get my front guards rolled or flared as they scrub on corners. Also I'm in the process of upgrading the fuel system to an EFI set up. Currently i only have an inline pump and suffer fuel surges. Once that is done then i have to get the rear leaf springs reset and that should be about it.

Cheers

Cheers.