July 31, 200818 yr comment_265021 Well mate when you start pouring your own hard earned into a site you might understand why I'm VERY protective about possible commercial trading. I have no objection to the group buy and while I wish the initiator had run it past me as per the site guidelines/rules I have let it continue regardless. My objection was to the range of products beginning to be offered. I would like to believe that everyone is here to help however I have unfortunately had to deal with some underhanded trading utilising group buys in the past (hence why I would like people running group buys to run them by me as per the site guidelines). I admit, I'm guilty of not running my dash pad group buy past you Ben, but I'm not making any money on it and I've been around long enough that I assumed it would be ok. Tell me to not do it again if you don't agree with what I'm doing. Anyway, back on topic. Report
July 31, 200818 yr comment_265026 Yea I've seen yours but as it was pinned by medicine man I kind of assumed you had run it past him (and technically it does just say administrators). Report
July 31, 200818 yr comment_265041 cheers dude, means alot :bash: you're welcome, let me know what he says about 2t-g pullies my interest depends on price, just let me know what he can do i know it might not be the same special price Report
July 31, 200818 yr comment_265052 you're welcome, let me know what he says about 2t-g pulliesmy interest depends on price, just let me know what he can do i know it might not be the same special price i pm'ed you about it. unless i sent it to the wrong person :bash: Report
July 31, 200818 yr comment_265057 I admit, I'm guilty of not running my dash pad group buy past you Ben, but I'm not making any money on it and I've been around long enough that I assumed it would be ok. Tell me to not do it again if you don't agree with what I'm doing. Anyway, back on topic. I'm not making a cent off this also. i have no interest in making money off them i just saw this orignal post with people wanting some and as i have ound a place that will do a deal for a bulk buy i thought i might be able to help people out :bash: the only thing ill be doing if forwarding the $$$ onto the people making the kits them forwarding the kits onto the people that buys them. thanks, Brodie(reTRD) Report
August 2, 200818 yr comment_265430 hey mates. is there any1 else keen from aussie to get a kit? we need 10 people all up to make the buy and so far have 8. but there might be 1 person over here in NZ goingto be pulling out due to lack of $ so i am on the lok out for 3 more people just incase. i am looking to send all the kits to aussie in 1 package to "Taz Rx" to keen international shipping costs down and them get him to part them out to the people who have brought 1 over there. please if you are keen leave something on here or PM me. or if you like you can e mail me on [email protected] but please put "gilmer beltdrive" as the subject title if you do. tanks guys :) Brodie(reTRD) Report
August 2, 200818 yr comment_265535 Is there a proper deadline to meet? no propper dead line but as soon as every1 has got the $$$ i will be doing it. Report
August 4, 200818 yr comment_266039 any1 else keen? i am aiming to make the order end of this week. cheers, Brodie(reTRD) Report
August 7, 200818 yr comment_266904 hey guys, this is that last call to get your order in for a kit, the price all up is AUS$430 (including shiping to tassie where Taz Rx will send out from there thanks Taz Rx :eatlead:) this price is based on me sending 3 kits at once. i already have 2 people confirmed for this and 1 more peding. so if there is anyone else keen the price will so up just a little bit due to shipping costs but thats it. the items will be shipping via air mail and will be with Taz Rx with in 3-10 working days and the goods are also covered by insurence while in transit. so if there is any1 else keen for a kit please let me no before next wed (13/08/08) so i can adjust the prices to acconidate the extra kits(if any) many thanks to all who have shown interest thus far and a very big thanks to Taz Rx for being a good bugga with all his help in trying to get this bulk buy to all you guys accros the ditch. cheers, Brodie (reTRD) Report
August 7, 200818 yr comment_266905 Hahaha yeah thanks TAZ. lol, Taz you going to pay for my shipping from tassi to melb? YES :eatlead: NO :bash:. Just kidding mate. Report
August 7, 200818 yr comment_266925 That postage would be like $15-20 I reckon mate. 1 more thing too: Have checked with ANZ Brodie, ANZ NZ and ANZ Aus are basically 2 different business' and we can't simply do a member to memeber transfer. So we have basically 3 options: 1, Internation funds transfer - about $30 charge 2, ANZ bank check - Also about $30 3, Paypal - 3% $860 = $25.8 I know you keep saying you don't want to start a paypal account, but it is very easy and FREE to join. Then once you have it, I have no doubt you'll find it very handy and use it again. Given the price difference between the options, I really don't care which way we go, paypal would just be easier. :eatlead: So harun - If we to say you total price was $460. This includes the original $430 + $15 for tassie-melb + $15 (half of $30 transfer fee). You all happy with this? Report
August 7, 200818 yr comment_266932 That postage would be like $15-20 I reckon mate. 1 more thing too: Have checked with ANZ Brodie, ANZ NZ and ANZ Aus are basically 2 different business' and we can't simply do a member to memeber transfer. So we have basically 3 options: 1, Internation funds transfer - about $30 charge 2, ANZ bank check - Also about $30 3, Paypal - 3% $860 = $25.8 I know you keep saying you don't want to start a paypal account, but it is very easy and FREE to join. Then once you have it, I have no doubt you'll find it very handy and use it again. Given the price difference between the options, I really don't care which way we go, paypal would just be easier. :eatlead: So harun - If we to say you total price was $460. This includes the original $430 + $15 for tassie-melb + $15 (half of $30 transfer fee). You all happy with this? hey i didnt relise there was going to be a $30 charge on an international transfer. i talked to my bank bout this the otherday when i was sorting out a price and they never said a thing to me bout it !!! the cheeky bastards!!!! i really really don't wantto make a paypal account for a 1 off and i evenmore so because i don't no how to use it and would be scared that i lost ur money and i really really don't want to do that at all :hmm: :bash: i don't want to be a wanker at all but i would really prefer to use ANZ as they can trace the $$$ and if anything go's wrong i have some1 to blame other thank myself as it would be the banks folt .keep me posted cheers, Brodie(reTRD) Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_266951 Taz, considering its only us two that are buying the equipment maybe i should transfer the money into your accout and you can organise it, will it be cheaper that way? Report
August 8, 200818 yr comment_266955 Yeah thats sort of what I was thinking, other wise we both have to pay international transfer fees. :eatlead: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now