July 31, 200719 yr comment_189595 Hello All! Its that time again, and i haven't seen you guys in aggges. Basically, we need to have a dinner within the next month, to discuss the future of rollaclub. Sat August 18 - hogsbreath, Indooroopilly - Not Aspley ! 104 Coonan Street Indooroopilly Qld, 4068 Ph: (07) 3378 5533 Fax: (07) 3378 5534 7pm to 9pm ish. Possible drive after, if people are not at each others throats by then :n: Leave Name / body parts / below. THX ! Report
July 31, 200719 yr comment_189599 Better Yet......You could bump it forward to either Moday, Tuesday or Wednesday next week when i will be in town. Well Southport to be exact. :n: Shame i wont be around for the dinner though. Report
July 31, 200719 yr comment_189606 If someone brings a laptop with wireless and a webcam I'll come along, purely to reprimand those with bad table manners. Des I may need you to steal curly fries on my behalf Report
July 31, 200719 yr comment_189607 ^^^^ i can provide those things....lol you might just get your wish :n: I shall most likely be attending this.... Report
July 31, 200719 yr comment_189616 for once me and hubby might try make this.... just gotta wait a week or two too see how work pans out.....but shouldnt be a prob. Report
July 31, 200719 yr comment_189617 Count me in. When I get back to work i'll find a way to get the night off. Report
July 31, 200719 yr comment_189667 depending on my assesment timetable kylie and i should be there. sounds good. cheers. Report
August 1, 200719 yr comment_189767 So, what's the problems? Prolly won't make it as I think Andrea will be dragging us to the Ekka... :n: Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now