Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise

Featured Replies

Sounds good Stu.

 

Still waiting on payments from many people, thankyou to those who have either PM'd me to let me know whats going on or have already payed.

 

I have just got back from holidays so things will pick up a touch from here... after all, its only 3ish weeks to go!

 

I have to start putting money away for fuel... I'm not going to eat on the trip, I can't afford to! lol! its all going to FUEL... GLORIOUS FUEL!!! hahaha

 

Seriously though, I'm going to have a hard time getting this trip done on less than 5 tanks me thinks... GULP... I went to Aireys inlet wednesday and then onto Lorne and back home on Saturday on a full tank, so maybe I will come out a little better than I think? Maybe!

 

I mean... 5 tanks is only about *caugh* $300... :P

 

Let's just say this, you should have kept a ROLLA of some sort :P

  • Replies 167
  • Views 74.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$40 transferred!

 

looking forward to this, finally got the go ahead from work - should be a blast......again. rolla MAY be registered, fighting some chasis rust atm, but if that prevails and i can get it inspected by vicroads in time, bring on the mighty ke20.

 

either way, it'll be awesome. be good to see a few of last year's peeps again also. was a good crowd.

p.s. my display pic....not entirely an accurate representation of it's current state. got a few more panels back on now. just a few. :drgrim:

ooopsss.. looks like i missed lot of news about this cruise lol.

i want to come but then i got stuff to do on sunday and monday.

i might just tag along on saturday and cruise back to melb on my own :fuzz:

so where are we gonna do stopovers?

 

deri

  • Author

Good to here its all sorted Shane! Sorry I havent replied to PM's from everyone, especially in reguards to the deposits made. I have lost my internet banking key so I ordered a new one... have had it sorted out now so I can check to make sure everything is going well. Also, I'm back at work... yay *cough*... so time has become tight again.

 

Ok, as for stopovers. We will most likely be making stops in Lorne, Apollo Bay, the 12 appostles (or we could do a run back there on Sunday? not sure how far it is) or warnambool and then stopping at our destination, Portland.

The trip is a fairly decent one this year, it will take a fair amount of time, somewhere in the 6 hour region! A bit bigger than last year! Therefore we cannot aford to make to many stops as we will run out of time.

 

Our other stops/pickup points will be as follows.

First meet point will be the Western Ring Road INBOUND service centre/maccas as per last year.

Second meet point will most likely be in Toruay where the main group will meet up with the crew on the ferry.

There may also be a need for another meet point in Geeeeeelong to catch up with the Bacchus Marsh Mob and the Ballarat guys as well, this will have to be discussed very soon. Its probably going to be easier to keep the meet points down to the two.

 

 

Stu and Leero (and others making the trip over on the Ferry), can you find out what times you can take the ferry over and let me know? We need to get away pretty early and this will depend on when you guys can get over to Queenscliff.

 

Alrighty then, I should be getting my twin Carbs this Sunday... either SU's if we can find a decent set on a jag or I will be going for the twin holden 6 strommies... a little less fuel economy there but it will be better than what I have! Hopefully the SU's will be the go as I have just finished cleaning the manifold up!

 

 

All done for now,

JP

JP, the earliest ferry from Sorrento is Departure time of 7am. That will get us to Queenscliff at 7:45am.

 

Anyone that would like to join us just let me or Stu know to organize a meet point and time. It costs $51 for a car and driver plus approx $7 for extra adult passengers for one way. You need to be there 20mins before departure. The web site is:

 

www.searoad.com.au

 

 

Cheers, LB

Edited by webers4x48

  • Author

Sounds good... if you guys n gals could jump on that ine that would be good. We would be able to meet you in Torquay at 8:30ish... www.whereis.com.au predicts 45 mins to get you from queenscliff to Torquay, its usually pretty accurate so we will go with it!

 

Ok, I will sort out what time we will need to leave from the other meet points and go from there. Also, after having a chat with some members I will most likely be meeting up with you all at Torquay as well... saves me a tank of juice!

 

JP

i can meet you guys in geelong or torquay what evers easyest for the rest of the convoy.

Lol @ the list 8/

 

Yeah I'm coming for sure. I literally haven't worked in a year, so right now I'm a poor kent, but I'll go sell my body to webbers or something...

 

I'll deposit some cashola into your account sometime over the next few days Nobbler.

 

I might just ride with Poz and do some filming. :jamie:

shane ben and i will most likely be staying at torquay the night before, so will be meeting you all there i'd say

Ok, so at this stage it looks like I'm in. Not sure if i'll be doin the full run or not though. Still figuring out the details.

Nobbler, the cash went in this arvo.

 

See you in Torquay, slappers!

my rolla should be reg'd this week!, It'll be pretty avg, but meh, its on the road! Not sure if I'm meetting you guys in geelong or i'll meet up with you guys @ ring road.

 

Where are the vic boys meeting up with the SA guys? At this stage I'm thinking of doin the run to Warny then cruising back to lorne to crash with some mates, then possibly meeting up with you guys the next day and cruising for a bit then heading home from there.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.