Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

This is starting to seem suss. When ever I get out of the shower at night the neighbor takes out her garbage. She is on a higher block and am sure she can see in through the bath window. And I always seem to be nude when I hear it. Mum has a meshie curtain up so during the day you can't really see in but at night its the opposite. Its starting to bug me.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

get a good curtain mate, problem solved, or those swirly glass things, that are like all frosted nd stuff, its good shit

Rock up on her doorstep nekkid, with a ribbon tied around your schlong.

 

"Merry Christmas... would you like to wrap my package?"

 

My grandma warned me about you.

*sigh* if this 200Gb ext3 format doesn't finish in 7 minutes (and it wont) I'm going to have to try and sleep with all my computers and an 85db server screaming in my ear until I get the shits with it at 2am and finally power it off.

 

The things I do for rollaclub!

I've come to the point where I've stopped covering up. She is't getting any of this and I have nothing to be ashamed of.

 

Maybe you should put on a show for her play some stripping music with the volume flat out at the same time.

"you spin me right around baby right round"

Both me and a guy i work with must look like the biggest girls. There were a swarm of wasps here on the job site as we were trying to sheet up the garage ceiling. They scare the crap out of me. I was stung lots as a kid.

lol I was stung so many times when I lived in the country I'm pretty much immune to them now. Feels no worse than a mild mosquito bite these days.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.