Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

[DRF7GRL] ??

 

no lol it has to have LLL/ NNN OR NNN/ LLL

 

or they cost 2g for a pair of mixed numbers and letters

 

thats why i went with 708ABY, and before then my original plan was to go with MYE70

and they only cost like $465 for a pair of plates

Edited by Rolla_Baby

In that case, I think you chose the best option :hmm:

 

 

As do i. :jamie:

does any1 else cop shit for owning a corolla?

well, it depends if its a shit box u try and defend, or if its a well presented overrated car?

my stock ke70 i restored from a rusted out shell, people respected as my cheap thrasher and i was as happy to laugh at it as anyone, it was a clean car, but still slow and old.

my 1g ke70, well...not many people knocked that, it kinda oozed tough when u popped the bonnet :jamie:

does any1 else cop shit for owning a corolla?

 

not me

Edited by 36panvan

Cheers guys.

 

I talked to her, sorted a few things out

 

Just gonna be friends and see how shit goes.

 

As for mates with bros before hoes shit, i will sort that out very soon, someone gonnna get a talking to haha

 

I think I need to get out of the small city where everone knows everyone. Need some new girls, and some more mates.

 

Thanks guys, did give me a few laughs haha

 

Cheers

 

Travis

Yea man, get out and have some fun. :hmm:

:jamie:

 

does any1 else cop shit for owning a corolla?

Yeah, but it was more of a friendly jab cause i'd give it back

He'd tell me that i was a rice boy cause of driving a jap car

I'd give it back, at least i don't use chop sticks while driving cause of all the rice bowl crap on your car.

 

"Did you know that 'corolla' is part of a flower ?"

"Yeah, so"

"You must be a poof-ta cause you drive a flower..."

"At least i don't have to slide into a condom before driving your common whore."

 

 

And back to WGMG

If i had a bullet and a gun my supervisor would have been feet up in a bucket of lime.

yeh i get laughed at some times but mines stock as a rock u can't evn see the rust, but it only had minor rust anyway, but i hate it still, its BRIGHT f@$kING YELLOW!!!!!!!

 

but i love the car its self, great 4x4 car goes anywhere and awesome drifter especially in the wet, but good racer sometimes especially when cams open up.

 

good lil car dnt care what other people think, wouldnt trade it for anything really.

does any1 else cop shit for owning a corolla?

 

My father in law continually gave me shit for mine, mainly when it was off the road and I was working on it, but it has continued since. It wasn't until he realised that -

 

a. I did the majority of the build myself

b. It has not broken down once since being back on the road (I have prob jinxed myself here)

c. His son's car broke down and I fixed it for him

d. I showed him the number of notes stashed in the glovebox from people trying to buy it from me, at least half a dozen

e. His wife's car had something wrong with it and I fixed it

f. I took it on a 700km road trip and it was faultless

 

I could go on, but needless to say he has STFU up about it :jamie:

OH OH OH, or don't you hate it when f@$king bogans in their commodores pull up next to you at the lights and rev their engines and try and race you, like wtf hello you have a 6 I'm in a lil 4, geezzz i wonder who would win this race.

 

f@$k WITS, god people piss me off.

OH OH OH, or don't you hate it when f@$king bogans in their commodores pull up next to you at the lights and rev their engines and try and race you, like wtf hello you have a 6 I'm in a lil 4, geezzz i wonder who would win this race.

 

My ke15 would. :hmm: The old worked 4k destroyed many an ego of tryhards in their 6 cyl falcadores . :jamie:

 

That was a fun little motor. The 5k in it now is even quicker. 700 odd kgs of car doesn't really need a huge amount of power to generate respectable performance. Fortunately I live in the country these days and am not tempted to do stupid shit like that to potentially lose my license.

Edited by Felix

Do what I do and hold it on the limiter, They soon shut up.

My mate owns a AE93sx and wanted to get some shit done so he took it to my workshop and this is what we did:

 

Replace clutch & machine flywheel.

Replace cv boots and clean out the old grease.

Swap the front LCA's.

Remove fuel tank to access rear suspension and change all bushes.

Strip the dizzy and replace bearings/seals.

Replace rotors and brake pads.

Compression test.

Swap steering wheel.

Fit new bushes to front end.

 

He supplied parts, The car took up the hoist for 2 days and there was approx 16 hours spent on it, We also paid to have the flywheel machined and got a throw out bearing to replace the wrong one in the clutch kit, Our hourly rate is $88 so there is:

 

$1408 in labour.

$44 for the flywheel machine

$25 or so for the throw out bearing (didnt see the invoice).

 

Anyway it comes to $1477 and because he is a mate I squared up the invoice for $1185 and he thinks he got ripped off and it shouldn't of took that long.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.