Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

wgmg, my ute weighs 3.1 tonne. GVM is 2900.

I'm then towing a car trailer, which is 1000kg empty, with a te72 on the back.

its raining, the roads are slick as f@$k, and I'm leaving plenty of space cause ive had to adjust my electric brakes right down cause i keep locking them on the shit roads,

and every phuck with wants to jump in the gap I'm leaving, to be 2 cars further up the queue at the traffic lights, or to get 10 metres further down the highway than every other bastard stuck in the same shit fight traffic jam there is every afternoon on the M1

 

and amen about the mud, id love to come home with dry feet for more than 2 days a week for the first time this year sometime soon >|

 

Amen to that...

 

I was running light in a Scania 124 8x2 the other week, (NOT a small truck) pissing rain, leaving a gap in front like I NEED TO to bring the big slut to stop without locking up sideways and wiping out 3 lanes of traffic... Only to have it filled with f*cking clueless bitches in Mazda 3's every... damn... time...

 

I swear one of these days I'm just going to plough through one. I'd feel soooo much better.

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

thats cause there running a POS mercedes engine thats 30 years old!

 

Ummm, it is more then a hilux you dumbass.

Couple of years back i was having to drive my dads Econovan dual cab truck thing while the seca was off the road. Driving around town one day and as i was braking for a set of traffic lights some stupid women decided that she could gain a car length by cutting in front. And so with a good lean on the horn and the look of impending doom on my face i stopped a few inches off her backend and hung my head out and gave her some encouraging words of advise. I think it got through cause she stalled the car a few times and so i leaned on the horn each time.

After she finely got her car moving she shoved her hand out the window and showed off what her IQ score was.

wgmg MUM: wtf wrong with you. you are completely out of control and random walks of

 

 

 

the 10 year old kid who knocks on my t18 window every time i get in it to telll me its crap

 

being treated like a door matt becuse you are an aprentice :bash:

WGMG: People who tap on your car as you back out of a driveway/ drive off as a way of saying goodbye.

 

I don't need your Fking finger prints on my car. Once more and i'll run ya over!

WGMG: Not knowing what to do next to Bucket (other than a bloody wheel alignment).

 

Lowering? (don't know price for 2" all round)

Source an interior that ISN'T poo brown?

Extractors? (probs not worth it on a 4afc)

Clearing the indicators front and rear? (PM me if you know how to do it!)

Replace seats with something more sporty? (AE93 seca sx?)

 

Clearing the indicators front and rear? (PM me if you know how to do it!)

 

 

Supposedly... supposedly... soak the lenses in brake fluid.

Will leach out the colour.

If I have been given n00b info when I was a n00b , so be it.

My cousin bought a Ssangyong Musso, it's towing capacity is 3500kg :glare:

 

I hope you went upside his head with a lump of 2x4 and asked him wtf he was thinking when he handed over the thousands of dollars for a POS like that.........

I hope you went upside his head with a lump of 2x4 and asked him wtf he was thinking when he handed over the thousands of dollars for a POS like that.........

 

He actually bought it because of the quality of it, the only real drama they have is the over voltage protection relay failing in the Mercedes/Ssangyong as it is under the bonnet but grab one from the Daewoo Musso which is under the centre console and they are like new.

 

My cousin is my boss, he would not have bought it if they were a shit box and he never paid thousands of dollars for it.

WGMG: costing 56 bucks to fill my rolla with 91. Used to fill with 95 for under 40.

 

"Fast" food restaurants with one 16 year old retard behind the counter serving 10 people. All I wanted is my 6 monthly Bacon egg muffin hangover indulgence.

 

And dieting so your Missus will even though you don't want to or need to.

WGMG: costing 56 bucks to fill my rolla with 91. Used to fill with 95 for under 40.

 

"Fast" food restaurants with one 16 year old retard behind the counter serving 10 people. All I wanted is my 6 monthly Bacon egg muffin hangover indulgence.

 

And dieting so your Missus will even though you don't want to or need to.

 

Nothing wrong with slightly bigger women.. I like my girls with curves and bits to hold on to :laff: :yes:

yeah love the curves. they have curves where they are supposed to have them and just a little bit extra. rather than curving around ever bone in their body

more cushion for the pushin i say, curves are awesome when there in the right places :yes:

wgmg:

 

delivering pizza's to trailer parks

 

school kids

 

price of fuel

 

queensland transport.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.