Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Snow mode ?

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

And back off with the kiwi jokes they pay over $2.20 for a litre of fuel :P

 

And I'm a kiwi, but it still pisses me off.

 

Don't knock the Kiwis, their beer's awesome & they got WAAAYYYYY better cars than we did. You might wanna import one one day :wink: I hear ya man, I'm of Irish descent so I cop a bit of flak. I don't mind the funny jokes, but when the old, not-funny ones come out I start making 'your mum" jokes. Gets the message across usually :yes:

 

WGMG: All this Royal Wedding shite being shoved in my face & ears. I care about the British Royal Fail-my about as much as I do the welfare of the 3.8L V6 in the bombodore doing burnouts up my street atm. The only thing I want to hear about this is that Prince Harry got hammered at the reception, bagged the shite out of everyone in his speech & slept with all 3 bridesmaids.

Edited by carbonboy

Our street is a good 6-7m plenty room to turn off their driveway without smashing into our cars on the other side of the road.

The only thing I want to hear about this is that Prince Harry got hammered at the reception, bagged the shite out of everyone in his speech & slept with all 3 bridesmaids.

 

:lolcry: I'm LOL'ing all over the floor!

i didn't know there was still a monarchy in england, i thought they would've joined the rest of the world as a real country not just a joke nation by now :/ w/e

Being on a fricken bland diet because of my stomach, I wanna eat food that tastes like food.

Being on a fricken bland diet because of my stomach, I wanna eat food that tastes like food.

 

I feel your pain (slightly anyways), my doctor ordered me off spicy (he defines pepper as spicy) food, citrus fruits/juices, alcohol, coffee & pretty much anything else I find upsets my stomach. :( Even with tablets I still find myself driving the porcelain bus after what I just ate/drank decides not to stay down :no2: Then again, I do love my coffee & beer! :yes:

 

Hope you recover soon & all the leaks are plugged! :wink:

Sorry no beer for Reed cause you gave your credit card to the missus

WGMG: Replacing speakers in a Statesman, have to remove the seats and then remove the parcel shelf and then can change the speakers. What also GMG is finding glass under the seat :S

Over-enthusiastic apprentice brickies...

 

post-5437-080709700 1303977047_thumb.jpg

 

That's a doorway dumbass! :laff:

 

where are the nogs in the wall on the right hand side of that doorway?

Edited by love ke70

where are the nogs in the wall on the right hand side of that doorway?

 

That is a good question... :hmm:

 

Am I the dumbass because that's NOT a doorway? :blush:

Snow mode ?

 

Snow mode on our chasers closes an electronically controlled butterfly, therefore stopping the car wheelspinning when excessive throttle is used and makes it accelerate like shit.

it looks the right size to be a doorway, and it looks like a lintel across there, but its very high...

 

maybe its a window and the sill isnt in?

 

either way, there should be nogs on the right hand side, like there is on the left.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.