Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

And waste a perfectly good 2J?

 

No point in getting a toilet gold-plated, all you do is shit in it.

 

 

Touche :wink:

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

sounds to me like you should f@$k it off and buy a corolla.

 

Hence why I just don't care about it and instead of sorting the issue out with it I'm just ignoring it till it blows up, putting my focus into the '55 out back laugh.gif

you know what is really starting to piss me off lately.

 

is advertisements on the tv DURING a show.

 

i rarely watch TV, but the other night i was watching the jurrasic park movies (AWESOME), and then probably every 2nd "chunk" of movie (between the normal adds) they had little advertisements running along the bottom of the screen.

 

a few times it was the lottery numbers, or advertisements for some new show "the one"....i mean c'mon...... can't see the bottom 3rd of my screen, becuase of the adverts and the stupid "7" logo.

 

and another.

 

watching Tv last night at girlfriends house, flipped over to "the office - new episode", which as far as i can tell is about 2 months old now. but i still watched it. next up another episode....so i keep it on....they show an episode from the 1st or 2nd season??!?!??!?!

 

why on earth would i want to watch a "new" episode, then straight after that watch an ancient episode?

 

so i turn it all off, fire up the bittorrent...and get the latest episodes. put them on USB and watch them through my ps3......all within about 30mins.

so i turn it all off, fire up the bittorrent...and get the latest episodes. put them on USB and watch them through my ps3......all within about 30mins.

What are you talking about? People still watch TV on the TV? get outta 'eeere.

you know what is really starting to piss me off lately.

 

is advertisements on the tv DURING a show.

 

i rarely watch TV, but the other night i was watching the jurrasic park movies (AWESOME), and then probably every 2nd "chunk" of movie (between the normal adds) they had little advertisements running along the bottom of the screen.

 

a few times it was the lottery numbers, or advertisements for some new show "the one"....i mean c'mon...... can't see the bottom 3rd of my screen, becuase of the adverts and the stupid "7" logo.

 

and another.

 

watching Tv last night at girlfriends house, flipped over to "the office - new episode", which as far as i can tell is about 2 months old now. but i still watched it. next up another episode....so i keep it on....they show an episode from the 1st or 2nd season??!?!??!?!

 

why on earth would i want to watch a "new" episode, then straight after that watch an ancient episode?

 

so i turn it all off, fire up the bittorrent...and get the latest episodes. put them on USB and watch them through my ps3......all within about 30mins.

 

Agreed , some people just don't understand how much time is waisted watching ad's, I know the ad's pay for the show's but its got to stop somewhere.

Rough Calculation Time!

 

I watch around 2-3 hours of tv a day( which is average for a normal person ).I know around 30% of that is ads.

So thats a 1 hour a day of ads.

I watch tv maybe 4 - 5 times in a week

So call it 4 hours a week of ads.

52 weeks in a year

208 hours a year of ads, thats 8 and a half days of watching tampon ads :bash:

 

life expediency is 65 years x 208 hours = 13520 hours = 563 DAYS!!!!

Number of hours of watched television will increase after retirement :happy:

Edited by Spencer

Well when the car is at operating temperature, I'll drive it from point A to B, get back in it after 30 seconds of it being off, go to start, turn the key, no power to anything. Take key out, lock and unlock car, then it decides to fire up, idle hunts for a split second and she's back to normal.

 

Tis the season for it.

Mine's playing the same game. After I've been driving and stop somewhere, get back in, insert key and NOTHING. Although I have power (windows, radio, warning lights on dash), there's just no response from the starter.

Mine's got fairly new starter in it (18 months), so I don't think that's the issue. After 30 to 60 seconds of trying to start it, it will. Seems odd that it's a heat thing too. First start from cold is fine.

It doesn't happen all the time, some days are better than others.

I've tried the lock and unlock the car ritual like you but, for me that doesn't make a difference.

Can't say about the idle, mine ALWAYS idles rough, bloody big cam :laff:

 

Like Irokin said, sounds like an immobiliser issue. Mine being a HSV and having 2 immobilisers, just kill me and take my wallet...

I'm going to see a mechanic mate next week, see what he thinks, I'll let you know.

Thank you Spencer for that informative information,

 

I shall use that when i pick up a chick this weekend at the pub, haha

Like Irokin said, sounds like an immobiliser issue. Mine being a HSV and having 2 immobilisers, just kill me and take my wallet...

I'm going to see a mechanic mate next week, see what he thinks, I'll let you know.

 

VS or VR ??

Thank you Spencer for that informative information,

 

I shall use that when i pick up a chick this weekend at the pub, haha

 

Mate i used that calc in the pub once to impress , she was licking her lips hard for me.

Mate i used that calc in the pub once to impress , she was licking her lips hard for me.

 

Till she saw the car you drove, then goooneski,

 

haha jk mate

WGMG: Having a registered Corolla but no number plates

WGMG: Failing a fitness test due to bad shoulder. I know I shouldn't push it otherwise it will only get worse and not better.. But I don't like failing either and this is killing me knowing that I didn't pass. Whats worse is I've been put on a 2 week restriction to help my shoulder rest before I can attempt it again... But I already want to have another crack :S

WGMG: Telstra bringing rebecca black (her name doesn't deserve capitalisation) to Australia and Customs for allowing her into the country. What about her crimes against humanity?! Geez, seems they let anyone visit these days. Talentless dropkick.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.