Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

I always use E-Go for sending bits and pieces. But the seller wouldn't send any other way.

 

 

 

I know what your saying, bought an item 25 mins drive away, took 7 working days for it to be delivered!

 

Well there are 2 pubs and 3 bakeries along the way haha

Tapjoy

 

Why oh why must you give me the shuts so often

  • 2 weeks later...

WGMG: The falcon having issues again, and my missus' unwavering attitude at not wanting an older, cheaper, easier to maintain vehicle. God I hate that phucking POS.

 

She's been driving around on this wheel on about 16psi for who knows how long. Wont ever check pressures or even look at the wheels. Thinks a 35 series profile trye can handle judder bars at 40kph. Refuses to get smaller wheels.

 

1461804_10151784929207879_1936179067_n.jpg

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Give her the scooter in the background.

I dun geddit?

Edited by rian

:hmm: my take on it is that if it comes with that badge attached it'll be an overpriced piece of....

I get it and if I understand it correctly buy her a 4x4 (hulix or land crusier with a plow at the front)

WGMG, Seriously, Wankers who are to lazy to find their own parts for their cars and expect other people to find them for them? Phucking hell, its not hard!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.