What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

people (my mum ( no i don't live with my parents, theyre my landlords though (NOT my roommates))) leaving 4 bessie blocks in my driveway (no i didnt ask for/want them) so that night when its pitch black i back over em in my n13 pulsar i just bought 3 days ago now :dance:

also when i pulled into the servo today, some dickhead in a hilux was backing out of his bowser, nearly hitting me, then cutting me off into the bowser i was pulling into and giving me a dirty look? all because he wanted diesel and pulled into the wrong one to start with..

and people going 70 down the highway in a rusty magna and then accelerating when you try to pass them and they see oncoming traffic.. when your driving a 1.6l truck with f@$k all pickup, then honking you when you pull back in in front of them... i was so pissed off, and i figured my bullbar is in front of your plastic bumper (only thing hiace is good for) so move the f*ck over c*nt and i sat on my horn as i tried to run the bastard off the road!!!! don't be suprised if i ever get done for vehicular manslaughter...

Insensitive bastards who believe L platers are shit drivers. While taking the bewrick exit off the Monash Freeway, i find a old man in a SUV tailgating me, i gently brake as anticipating a light change, SUV driver thinks he is king ding and doesn't brake, nudging the back of the car. I jump on the go pedal, he jumps on the horn, we both JUST make the corner, i pull over at the next place safe to do so, he follows me, we get out and exchange a few words, then he says something about how little driving experience i have. HE was the bastard in the wrong, i was being safe, thanks to that fat whale ive been really nervy behind the wheel for the past few days.

Learners aren't bad drivers, their usually better than most average road users as they are under supervision and have a higher regard for the road.

:dance:

older people (parents or relatives mostly) who think that because theyve had a liscence for the last 30 years they can drive better than everybody else even though they keep telling us how "back in their day they went down to the cop shop when they were 15 and if they coud park the coppers car between 2 gate posts then they got their liscence" or some other shit like that despite the fact that the traffic laws have changed heaps and theres no way they could pass an L or P test these days...

that and that stupid push-pull steering you have to do on your p test... and indicating out of roundabouts...

Dude, push pull steering these days stops you from breaking your nose with the airbag. They come out at 260 odd kph, and make a real mess of your arm and face, particularly if you have a big watch, or wear rings (ladies take note). I've changed my driving style to incorporate it.

As far as the indicating on roundabouts:

118 Giving a left change of direction signal when leaving a

roundabout

(1) If practicable, a driver driving in a roundabout must give a left

change of direction signal when leaving the roundabout.

Maximum penalty—20 penalty units.

(2) The driver must stop giving the change of direction signal as

soon as the driver has left the roundabout.

Maximum penalty—20 penalty units.

(3) This section does not apply to a driver if the driver’s vehicle is

not fitted with direction indicator lights.

Now, be a good citizen will you, and stop being lazy. :dance:

Edited by Redwarf

Talk about roundabouts. Having a L plater driving my car and and confusing the brake and accelerator pedal around and almost hitting a car in the round a about.

Oh and reproduction guards!!! They don't fit right, the indicators don't line up in the groove and the chrome eyebrows don't line up!! They are just plain shit!!

WGMG: Getting 5 minutes into washing the car properly for the first time in months, and it starts pissing down. Seemed to come out of nowhere.

Then, after battling it out and finishing the job, 10 minutes later the sun's shining brighter than the glare off Peter Garrett's head.

lol WinKE55 trying having a size 14 shoe and driving a Mini Leyland! No excuses than :dance: One foot does accelerator and brake . . . at the same time!!!

I hate cops who do 50km/ph through 25km/ph speed zones, great encouragement for everyone else!

And I hate cops who don't do anything about noise complaints at 2am!