What Grinds My Gears.

This grinds my gears. Get farked. A set of king springs would have been worth more than what he actually paid for the vn. It was in the dodgy mods thread for a reason. I don't see why you had to quote what I said, put it in a different thread and then continue on to talk shit about me when you don't know a thing about me.

I'm not talking shit about you, I'm not talking about what you were doing. Simply quoted for the Bloody Commodore's comment.

Good day to you sir :yes:

Members dont see this ad
I'm not talking shit about you, I'm not talking about what you were doing. Simply quoted for the Bloody Commodore's comment.

Good day to you sir :yes:

most people buy old commodores like vns. to mess around with, learn what a car can handle. they are the perfect car for it. very simple and straight forward, stupid amount of spare parts, and u can get ur hands on a decent one for $20. so imo: bloody commodores it is, can't get more aussie than that.

WGMG is Westpac. They dumped their dishonour fees a little while back. I never use my credit card and most of the time forget about it. So I've missed the payment for last month and have needed to use it for the first time in ages to pay for something online. As I got to the payment part it came back with "do not honour" even tho I have a couple hundred available to spend. I had money at my other bank and paid it but still that didn't remove the flag. So I had to wait till my replacement visa debit card was sent out with my other bank.

Would kinda suck if the only money you have is in that card.

P platers.

I see so many of them driving like tools, putting their lives and those of others around them at risk.

Generally don't let the girlfriend drive like a tool. She does have her moments but mostly she's a little slow (as in after the lights change green and the car in front has already moved off) and maybe a bit timid at times (like gaps between cars at a round about and parked cars) apart from that she's pretty good for a P plater except the use of the lights during poor conditions

Till now i have never worked with such a bunch of foot kissing, bum licking, smart-arsed, two-faced, back stabbing co-workers before. Maybe one but not the whole bloody crew.

Generally don't let the girlfriend drive like a tool. She does have her moments but mostly she's a little slow (as in after the lights change green and the car in front has already moved off) and maybe a bit timid at times (like gaps between cars at a round about and parked cars) apart from that she's pretty good for a P plater except the use of the lights during poor conditions

Till now i have never worked with such a bunch of foot kissing, bum licking, smart-arsed, two-faced, back stabbing co-workers before. Maybe one but not the whole bloody crew.

it annoys me when p platers complain about not allowed to drive turbo/supercharged/v8's (victoria law), they can't see it saves lives, first thing they would do if they had a turbo car is go drifting, do max speed with a full load of people in the car.

tools

get a under powered 1.3L corolla and enjoy it!!!

Exactly.

Had one pull out on me yesterday in a 100 kay zone, he did a big single wheeler then proceeded to catch a couple of cars coming into a country town as we hit the 80 zone. He swerved out to overtake the first, swerved back in , then swerved out to overtake another car, pulling back in just in time to miss an oncoming car. Then as we hit the 60 kay zone he slows down to 50 holding up everyone behind him. :jamie:

Had another one pull in front of me later on and then disappear into the distance, musta been doing 150 kays or more. Had to laugh later on down the road when I saw some shiny disco lights with the P plater pulled over. :wink:

I've had 2 oncoming P platers over the last few months come hooting around corners on my side of the road.

The missus had one just about wipe out a line of cars overtaking, him having to go down the middle of the road... forcing the oncoming car off the road to avoid a head on.

Lots of other stupid shit as well.

Exactly.

Had one pull out on me yesterday in a 100 kay zone, he did a big single wheeler then proceeded to catch a couple of cars coming into a country town as we hit the 80 zone. He swerved out to overtake the first, swerved back in , then swerved out to overtake another car, pulling back in just in time to miss an oncoming car. Then as we hit the 60 kay zone he slows down to 50 holding up everyone behind him. :wink:

One of my biggest hates on the road is people that overtake and then want to do 10k's under the posted speed limit. I'm fine if you wanna overtake me, just don't f@$king hold me up after you've decided you don't wanna go that fast.

Also people that drive with driving lights or high beams on all the time....most driving lights are 100w or over, and don't have sectioning in the lamp lense to direct the light away from oncoming cars or peoples rear vision mirrors. The supra has them, i don't turn them on unless i'm using highbeam and normally thats when i'm driving out where there is no street lights.

I think thats my first actual grind my gears post, that i actually grinded gears about something. rofl.