What Grinds My Gears.

What grinds my gears???

50 year old men pulling out in front of you and then glaring at me the whole time as if to say they're allowed to do it because there older than me......grr

Happened twice in as many days

You live in Adelaide, and it's only happened twice in two days?

Consider yourself lucky!

W.

Members dont see this ad

I was talking to my grandad the other day, he reckons when he emigrated to Australia (Adelaide) about 40 years ago that there was a give way to the right law - as in if you're driving down a long straight road and someone pulls out from a sidestreet, you had to slow down to give way to them.

So I'd be guessing these glaring old jerkoffs haven't read an updated road rules book in about 40 years.

I was talking to my grandad the other day, he reckons when he emigrated to Australia (Adelaide) about 40 years ago that there was a give way to the right law - as in if you're driving down a long straight road and someone pulls out from a sidestreet, you had to slow down to give way to them.

So I'd be guessing these glaring old jerkoffs haven't read an updated road rules book in about 40 years.

See... THIS is exactly why there should be compulsory licence re-testing every 5 years. For everyone.

Oh and whilst I'm up here on my soapbox, I'd like to see a different class of licence required to drive any vehicle over 2 tonnes.... I'm looking at YOU 5'2" soccer mum in the 100 series landcruiser who has no concept of the handling difference between it and the Mazda 323 she owned before it.

See... THIS is exactly why there should be compulsory licence re-testing every 5 years. For everyone.

Oh and whilst I'm up here on my soapbox, I'd like to see a different class of licence required to drive any vehicle over 2 tonnes.... I'm looking at YOU 5'2" soccer mum in the 100 series landcruiser who has no concept of the handling difference between it and the Mazda 323 she owned before it.

amen brother

I'm trying to put my 4'11" wife in a 2.2 tonne Touareg atm... :P

WGMG today. Some For Sale threads. Especially when the person interested in buying expects the seller to call them.

If you want what they're sellling, YOU get in contact with them. Dunno why, just does.

And continuing on from Ke71's post. Had an old lady do a left hand turn into the side street i was travelling on. As she came around the corner she went right over the other side of the road (my side) then gave me the death stare as i went past. She looked itallian/greek so it was one of those "I'm gonna get the mafia on yo ass" stares.