Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Grinds My Gears.

Featured Replies

Is it true that if we had have used the fire extinguisher on the battery that the car would have been a write off? because of the contents of the fire extinguisher?

(To the best of my knowledge)No, even if you had gone as far as using a dry-chem type fire extinguisher, all you'd need to do is wash the chemical dust off asap and all is well.....

 

Leave the stuff on and it's a whole new barrel of fish, I made the mistake of doing this to my old 180B, dry-chem under the bonnet, didn't wash it off, it ate the engine......

  • Replies 10.4k
  • Views 1.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • You can't even be trusted with ball bearings... Who the hell would let you drive a forklift that can't stop?

  • Go be a douche somewhere else.   Yea, I'm in a bad mood.

  • @Blzbud666 & Trev.   Since you guys feel the need to input your opinions about drift either every time I post or everytime the word ke70 is mentioned, generally I've brushed it off as to try an

Posted Images

Leave the stuff on and it's a whole new barrel of fish, I made the mistake of doing this to my old 180B, dry-chem under the bonnet, didn't wash it off, it ate the engine......

 

As the rotor boys say,

 

Munch, Munch.....Pistons For Lunch

it ate the engine? bs? pics?

it ate the engine? bs? pics?

By "ate" I'm saying corroded everything it contacted all to hell, this was years ago, and I don't have pictures, but ask any Fireman or volunteer Fireman and they'll tell you it's exactly what happens when you don't wash the stuff off..... Nasty stuff :)

hahahaha ill belive you then sir.

 

i reckon people should get instant fines if both brake lights are out and a warning if one is

 

f@$king pisses me off

i reckon people should get instant fines if both brake lights are out and a warning if one is

 

 

Prophecy. One day Evan will get nicked for having both tail lights out and be fined and then whinge about it in this thread.

 

Careful what you wish for!

Prophecy. One day Evan will get nicked for having both tail lights out and be fined and then whinge about it in this thread.

 

Careful what you wish for!

 

like really how hard is it to look in your rear view mirror when the garage door is down?

WGMG is X-mas

 

I noticed this morning that the xmas tree isn't up yet. So I dropped a subtle hint to mum by taking down the tree and decorations (as I'm the only one tall enough to reach) with hope she would see them sitting in the lounge and put them up. :hmm: Sadly they are still there. I really don't want to put them up :(

 

I might knock the lid off the box tomorrow before I leave for work to see if she notices...

By "ate" I'm saying corroded everything it contacted all to hell, this was years ago, and I don't have pictures, but ask any Fireman or volunteer Fireman and they'll tell you it's exactly what happens when you don't wash the stuff off..... Nasty stuff :hmm:

You know you've now got me thinking of my old seca when i used a length of metal tube for the electric oil pressure sensor from the block to the car body. With all the flexing etc etc the tube broke between the block and exhaust manifold. Dry chem into the engine bay all over the manifold, block and head it was about a month or so before i had a chance to do anything with the car.

WGMG is that stupid piece of shit "bookmark" bar at the top of the page, just above the first post, next to the post reply button - piece of shit drops out a dialog as soon as a cursor hits it and just obscures enough of the first post to really piss me off.

 

can we piss it off altogether Ben? What is that shit anyway.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.