What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Hey Tom, I myself use a netbook running XP 85% of the time. I'm always researching stuff, mainly for work. It is the norm for me to have 8-10 browser windows open and 50+ tabs open at any one time (atm I have 8 windows of Firefox and 52 tabs in total open). I don't have any problems with the bookmarks button you mention at the top of the page. I run 1024x600 resolution.

The problem I have every 4-5 days or so is Firefox chewing up too much memory. I don't restart my netbook often enough.

I am so hanging out for my new laptop, so I can combine some portability with actual processing power.

The plural of Poof should be 'Pooves'

But it isn't.

That bugs me.

And then also "partner"

Sorry to say it but i'm not gay nor am i into barn dances "swing your partner round and round...."

I have a girlfriend, not a partner but a girlfriend.

Who, if she's lucky, might get a ring on her finger and then she'll be my wife

Who, if she's lucky a good cook, might get a ring on her finger and then (assuming she says yes) she'll be my wife fiancée until the wedding in which she would become my wife.

Fixed it for you :hmm:

Oh, and Shady, you're a bloody funny bloke, keep it up.

Edited by Toy-Yoda

And then also "partner"

Sorry to say it but i'm not gay nor am i into barn dances "swing your partner round and round...."

Who, if she's lucky, might get a ring on her finger and then she'll be my wife

I find "girlfriend" always sounds like I'm in highschool and I'm playing he said, she saids again.

I always call Karlie my partner or my missus,

we arent married or engaged (yet) but as far as I am concerned, the bit of paper with both our names on it, that says we ower to bank over 250k is more commitment then a ring and a certificate is!

^^ amen to that LJ. It's all bullshit til you sign the mortgage papers hahaha.

As for the box, I'm not sure why it does it; it's hard to reproduce but sometimes the little bastard just doesn't disappear. hapens on my work laptop more than at home.

I only posted it becauseI opened the thread and it did it and it's been bugging me! Appropriate timing, you can put it back if ya want Ben, I'll get over it.

The problem I have every 4-5 days or so is Firefox chewing up too much memory. I don't restart my netbook often enough.

Probably has something to do with my problem above.

Edited by philbey