What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad
Lady Gaga admitted it was a he-she...

"Yes I have both male and female genitalia ... … It's just a little bit of a penis."

How the f*ck does one have 'Just a little bit of a penis'

Actually no don't answer that. I'm pretty sure I don't want to know.

dude, you need to see someone about these issues you have.

maybe she just hates young tools?

was having a bad day?

has spent the last 40 years of her life pointing people in the direction of the blatantly obvious ATM once you know where it is.

or maybe she really does hate all wogs. i could understand why...but thats a whole new thread :y:

but seriously, stop being so racist.

I was gonna say the same pretty much

Maybe the 'i hate wogs' look was actually because the ATM was right next to you..

Honestly its wogs like you that annoy me

I was gonna say the same pretty much

Maybe the 'i hate wogs' look was actually because the ATM was right next to you..

Honestly its wogs like you that annoy me

hahahaha well it kinda was 4 feet away from her, but instead of f@$king around looking for it , i thought i better id ask the nice bartender (nice? pffffttt)

and yes i asked "excuse me where is the atm?" not "OI WHERES THE f@$kING ATM"

so that greasy "i hate wog" look was totally unnecessary :y:

WGMG are those people who jump on the band wagon when it comes to things like...wait for it....Lady Gaga.

I bought the g/f tickets to go see her and went along myself, and believe me, there aint no wang down there boys and thats coming from my own personal visual experience. :y:

Great performer by the way and as much of a metal head that I am, I'll say that her stage show was easily one of the best I've seen in a long long time.

Thats exactly what I thought Raven,

She never actually came out and said "hey I'm half dude" there were tonnes of sites that said she did, but none ever turned out to be real.

my missus likes her though, some of her music is absolutely shithouse, a few things are catchy enough, but she sure is one weird bird.

She has some masters degree in music or something aratha, graduated from one of the most prestigious classical musical academies in the states.

hahahaha well it kinda was 4 feet away from her, but instead of f@$king around looking for it , i thought i better id ask the nice bartender (nice? pffffttt)

and yes i asked "excuse me where is the atm?" not "OI WHERES THE f@$kING ATM"

so that greasy "i hate wog" look was totally unnecessary :y:

Evan you know you remind me of someone........

"I went to Texas looking for racism..."

eddie-murphy-delirious-20070215040112867-000.jpg

Edited by philbey

On Gaga:

She has been writing for many high profile artists for years, but uncredited and under private arrangements instead.

Now, she's dropped herself right into the spotlight/money pit by using her experience to fabricate the perfect pop song. 'Just Dance' contains every single prefab pop element which guaranteed its popularity with the demographic it was aimed at.

Quite clever really.