What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

Being colour blind. Passed aptitude test today for the Defence Force being able to do everything... Only to have 4/5th's cut out because I'm colour blind.

What I find ironic is that I can't even do a trade, yet last year the ADF gave me a trade scholarship.

firstly evan g grinds my gears, how can one person manage to say many um........ how would you say it..... rediculously silly things to put it nicely.

and secondly ALL FREAKIN PARTS INTERPRETERS :wink: , you all need to learn how to send out the right parts. it can't be that hard really, i'm so sick of goin to do things like a timing belt and realising that i have the wrong kit or waterpump. and then you all decide to never send me the right size drive belt, EVEN WHEN I READ YOU THE PART NUMBERS!!!! sorry it's been a long and stressful week.

feels good to rant bout it though, must do this more often.

oh and evan g don't worry, i'm sure you will remove yourself from the gene pool soon enough :hmm:

haha something alot of people think but don't say.

WGMG is my skin being as red as my nipples. I sprayed the sunscreen on, went for a swim and reapplied a few hrs later. I've only just read the can to find out that I should have been reapplying every time I got out of the pools. :wink:

ALL FREAKIN PARTS INTERPRETERS :wink:

oh and _ _ _ _ _ _ don't worry, i'm sure you will remove yourself from the gene pool soon enough :hmm:

Not ALL parts interpreters are goobers, there are a few good once out there. Find a good place or two and stick with them.

I think there are few people that could fit into the second part of the quote.

anyway, WGMG;

Silly Skyriner drivers.

Then my gears are un-ground when said Skyriner driver gets his ass handed to him by an XY GT :yes:

My youngest daughter doesn't really have a passion for cars, (this isn't the WGMG) and sometimes, she does things without thinking.... and I don't particulalry care about the Crapbird.....but this tops the fricken cake: WGMG: the seatbelt somehow got stuck in the door and she pulled and pulled on it and got the retractable seatbelt ALL THE WAY OUT, then continued to pull it.... result: no more retractable seatbelt....now it's going to cost $225!!! for a replacement (Nissan no longer supply parts - and replacement parts are only in one colour... dark charcoal.... while my seatbelts are light grey....

I know it wasn't on purpose, and accidents happen, but she didn't even SAY anything when she was having a problem with it, she only said afterwards, "uhhh Lesley, something happened" .... yeah YOU happened to the seatbelt!!!!

I'm not pissed off with her, (ok maybe a little bit) I'm more annoyed that to get it replaced is such a headfu**