What Grinds My Gears.

HELP! Can anyone confirm that the second wire in from the top left on an AE82 ecu is the constant power? I lost constant to my stereo too so I'm assuming the same wire has fried or come loose and I can't find the fuse for it.

Edited by B.L.Z.BUB

Members dont see this ad

http://www.club4ag.com/faq_and_tech_pages/ECU%20Japan%20AE86%204A-GE.htm

check this mate. (ae86 and ae82 are the same, i have interchanged the ECU's)

looking at the ECU (not the wires, i suspect you are looking at the wires)

the 2 far right pins need to be powered up (both top and bottom)

and the pin one pin in from the right is constant power (according to that link)

WGMG. Farm trucks chugging along at 50km/h on the highway overloaded to the max. No rear lights working and waeving all over the road making it dangerous to pass :glare: If every other road user needs to be road worthy, how can farmers on permits get to drive dangerous pieces of shit on the roads :hmm:

WGMG: Motorbike riders who think they can weave in and out of traffic and get angry when someone honks them. I honestly hope one of them gets wedged under truck and dies, i have no remorse in saying this.

You know how dangerous it is to sit in the one spot on a bike?

and you know that most of them will admit to lane splitting as they are too scared of oncoming traffic behind them.

and you know that most of them will admit to lane splitting as they are too scared of oncoming traffic behind them.

I have no problem if they do it safely, and with a bit of care for fellow road users. I've seen too many wankers cutting people off, making it more dangerous for themselves. Judging by your Avatar, you're a rider. Tell me, whats the fine for riding up the middle/side of the road in heavy traffic?

I was about to say that. A lot of people don't do shoulder checks when changing lanes, This is more dangerous for a bike at say 80kph than a car. I don't have an issue with it and i don't ride a bike, I did at one point but i'd rather not see people get squashed.

Although i don't like R1's or the like passing me doing 12,000 + rpm.

Judging by your Avatar, you're a rider. Tell me, whats the fine for riding up the middle/side of the road in heavy traffic?

Have not hit the road in 2 years.

I do not know, I am one that does not lane split, I prefer to sit where I am and look into my mirrors than to have some dimwit open his door up on me :laff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Bci82yjyA&feature=fvwrel

Have not hit the road in 2 years.

I do not know, I am one that does not lane split, I prefer to sit where I am and look into my mirrors than to have some dimwit open his door up on me :laff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Bci82yjyA&feature=fvwrel

I honestly laughed at this, and would laugh at them in person. There's road rules, follow them.