What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

WGMG: if anyone who isn't in Darwin wants an interesting read go onto ntnews.com and read about the 'hoons' against a vigilante. he pisses me off. I'll give a little background.

pretty much a guy who lives in an industrial area complains because people do '200' down his street and films them and shines a spotlight at their cars. the only problem being he lives between 2 speed camera's. its in the middle of Darwin and cops rockup every now and then, and then dissapear because nothing is happening but people catching up at the servo down the road.

he got his say in the paper a little while ago which caused a split uproar. half on his side and half against. ever since then people have been passing his place like normal. on Wednesday he jumped in front of some people and shined a flashlight in their face. when they pulled over to ask Wtf, he got a crowbar put and went mental on the car. causing 7 cop cars to come out and all.

now nt news has posted up another article, missing half the info and causing more controversy. pisses me off but luckily I'm not in Darwin atm and my car is safely locked up.

Just not sure how much more this can escalate....

(apologies for spelling or mistakes too I'm on my phone)

WGMG lately, Every man and his dog selling virtually stock RWD cars under the titles of a "Track Car" or "Drift Pig"

Give me 10mins with a wheel brace and I'll turn it into a ʞ©$ɟing PIG!

Oh you haven't heard? They have new meanings apparently. "Drift pig" Means it has cut springs and maybe even a little primer!

"Track car" Now means some ʞ©$ɟ tard got it defected and can't afford rego

Simple :jamie:

:bash:

• Upvote 1

Dave it doesn't have spell check just auto correct lol. Annoying as all Hell and yes, he needs a new hobby. Has been around for a while but apart from throwing shit at US and yelling hasn't been a major problem.

although saying that before this he has had reports made to the cops on him.