What Grinds My Gears.

WGMG - Cara put the Soarer in for a wheel alignment yesterday as the steering wheel has been pointing about a 1/8th left for the last week or so (it has always been a little bit off, but never that much), got the report back that the right rear (which didn't seem to be sitting right) had ~4 degrees of neg camber and about 20mm of toe-in.......ouch. Haven't had a chance to jack it up but definitely sounds like suspension arm/subframe is bent in some way

Members dont see this ad

ah fair enough.

i recall when i first got my ke, took it down to the wheel alignment shop after replacing a bunch of stuff in the front end.

i had so much toe in in the front that it actually looked pidgeon toed from front on (it was a big rush to get it to wheel align shop, so i didnt do a proper home alignment), and front ride height was about ~50mm higher than it should be.

geez that was a fun drive, tyres were just about screeching while driving.

Edited by ke70dave

Can't you just cut the big 7 pin round plug off then go to repco to buy the correct small 7 pin round plug and rewire it on the end?

Yeah but here is my issue. Pay what this guy wants for return postage of the correct one which is $7. I went to the supercheap website and looks like they sell them for $15, or ebay and pay $12.

I think I'm going to tell him that I'm paying for my postage from my end and he should pay it from his end as his ad didn't correctly state what plug I was getting nor did he ask.

haha no thanks. One plug is enough. As it is i"ll be needing an Anderson Plug for the duel battery set up. I've send it back anyway via work and they'll foot the bill to send me the small type. Call me strange but I'd prefer to have all my trailers with the same plugs :P: