What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

People who try to be involved in the car scene who clearly are low life scum and don't belong.

I am very trusting, probably too much infact, and have done dozens of transactions where I have sent money to people in exchange for posted goods.

This last one though, I am about to be out of pocket by a bit and he still insists he has sent me the item. I won't be so easy to part with my money in the future, and soon neither will others which means interstate buyers will simply miss out on items.

Its a shame these people exist really.

^Yeah I don't buy shit unless I can pick it up or it's from a legit business/reputable member. I got stung a couple of times by douchebags who didn't post things I had payed for (was partly my fault for being too trusting), so I'm not buying anything that needs to be posted anymore.

People who try to be involved in the car scene who clearly are low life scum and don't belong.

Its a shame these people exist really.

This is probably the greater part of the modified car scene. I'm actually ashamed to tell people I'm in to modifying cars because they would probably think I'm another dickhead bogan who likes to rip skids and run over letterboxes in people's front yards.

Ive never been taken advantage of myself, but ive had a few guys buy stuff from me without taking much precautions.

Some dude deposited $900 in my account for my old s13 suspension setup without much hesitation. No phone calls, no contact other than a few PMs on ae86dc.

I mean it all went well, i sent it down to vic (in 3 huge boxes that cost a damn fortune to send). But i reckon for $900 id want some more contact than the dude did to me.

Maybe he had too much money!

This is one of those double-up posts.

WMMH - Discovering that the 'worn out brushes' in my angle grinder was just a build up of fine metal shavings causing havoc with all things electrical. Cleaned it all out, good as new! Which is awesome as I'm broke as hell & no room in budget for new ones.

WGMG - Not doing this BEFORE I spent several hours filing & shaping my manifold by hand.

:bash:

• Upvote 1