What Grinds My Gears.

Yes, think of KFC x 5 and you'll get waterpark food. Foul tasting, expensive and horrid. At least at White Water World you can order a Jim Beam to wash it down with. Nothing better than getting drunk at a water park :P

Members dont see this ad
time out in a corner is a better option and then you ignore them for 20 mins or so..... children can't stand to be ignored.

Yes and no. My eldest will just sits there and sulk. We've worked out that sending her to her room till she thinks its time for her to come out works pretty good, but thats only when she gets all sulky and such. She can come back out when ever she wants to but only after she has settled down and not before hand, thats the only rule she gets told and it works pretty good.

And Jip - if you haven't figured it out, kids tend to do the weirdest things. Like last night when we was at pizza hut for some unknown reason my youngest started giggling for no reason at all which turned in to him laughing (and his got a really cool laugh) which started a few of the other tables laughing which in turn got him even more worked up.....

We have what my dad calls the "singing stick", lenght of 10mm dowel. a strip of red tape on the action end and green on the handle end. Called the singing stick cus when you swing it through the air you get that whistling sound.

Jeez i got that a few times, as did my sister. Hasnt been down in a few years so it must have worked.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

You have a dine in Pizza Hit?? I tought the only one Left was at Browns Stains!!

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

Theres a place called Browns Stains?

We used to have dine in Pizza Huts

Edited by SLO-030

Waiting for my holiday photos to come back:

Here's me speeding in Coffs Harbour

Here's me speeding in Sydney

Here's me speeding in Albury

Here's me speeding in Seymour

Here's me speeding in Melbourne

Here's me speeding in Tocumwal

Here's me speeding in Dubbo

Here's me speeding in Coonabarabran

Here's me speeding in Goondawindi

Here's me speeding in Warwick

You get the idea. I swear that Victoria now has more speed cameras the people. They need to change their plates to "Victoria: State of Paranoia"

Edited by Redwarf