What Grinds My Gears.

Members dont see this ad

what grinds my gears today is the cost associated with anything medical!

why does it cost so freaking much to have someone look at my feet. I know its not a pleasant job, But i need to go see a podiatrist as my knees and hips are getting royally rooted due to how bad my feet are, and Id like to be able to walk in 5 years time (could barely get out of bed on monday morning as the pain was so bad)

Oh diddims. Well to make you feel better it most likely will cost more when you have your car back on the road as the major oil producers are planning to slash production so the price goes up.

Yeah true i know it will go back up but it is just annoying that it has gone down wen i loose my licence and don't havea running car

Because petrol is cheaper, more people are buying more of it? Classic "reduce-the-price-and-more-people-will-buy-it" business practice.

How do you work that out, Petrol isnt something that you buy if you want to, Its a need, People buy it no matter the price.

Do you see many 120Y's on the road??

When i was chasing after my first car i was after a 120y. Kinda brings back oh so fond memories of a wagon that i found in the news paper. Went to have a look at it "I'm keeping the starter motor - but she always starts first go with a roll start...." :| "Nar, she'll be right"

I've seen more ke38's then i've seen a 120y wagon....

Talking about cheap petrol - it's about 15 cents cheaper then what it is on the sunny coast - can fill up on premium for cheaper if i chose to

Just have to find a bloody servo that has it - the ones i've found are out of service

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Corona-Ute-T...A1%7C240%3A1318

I hate THIS!!! this is not a TA22, a Datsun, a Celica, a Corolla or a KE10, so WHY THE... *Ahem* so why on earth is it listed with all that in the title???

If i want a Corona Ute, I'll search for "Corona Ute" if i want a TA22, i DON'T want a Corona Ute coming up in my search results...

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Toyota-Corona-Ute-T...A1%7C240%3A1318

I hate THIS!!! this is not a TA22, a Datsun, a Celica, a Corolla or a KE10, so WHY THE... *Ahem* so why on earth is it listed with all that in the title???

If i want a Corona Ute, I'll search for "Corona Ute" if i want a TA22, i DON'T want a Corona Ute coming up in my search results...

Its called Keyword spamming. Basically they're trying to get more people to see their listing by putting keywords that are more frequently searched. Its pretty pathetic and I make a point of not buying items off someone who has been keyword spamming.