What Grinds My Gears.

I have had mx xbox 360 for 3 years, after 11 months it got the ROD (ring of death) so i sent it away and 11 months later it happened again, now i dunno if the last time was 11 months ago but it has it for a third time, this is really starting to give me the sh1ts.

Three times ?!

I'd be getting hold of microsoft asap cause their fix and repair program is supposedly coming to an end some time soon.

But if you didn't know - their fix and repair is more of a swap and go. Mainboard (less components and better solder not the low melt lead free crap) and second heatsink. You should also have a one year warranty from the other times its been "done"

Wankers that upgrade their vehicles lights from 60/55 watt bulbs to 100/90 watt ones (or higher)

Yeah sure upgrade the high beam from 60 watts to 100+ watts (as long as the wiring can take it). But is there any phuckin justified reasoning behind upgrading the low beam just so that the other drivers can be blinded by them......

Low beam is there for a phuckin reason and its not blinding other drivers. Pajero's the whole damn lot of 'em

Members dont see this ad
Three times ?!

I'd be getting hold of microsoft asap cause their fix and repair program is supposedly coming to an end some time soon.

But if you didn't know - their fix and repair is more of a swap and go. Mainboard (less components and better solder not the low melt lead free crap) and second heatsink. You should also have a one year warranty from the other times its been "done"

They warrant red ring for 3 years, Going by xbox's records i have only had the console for 2, I tried telling them 3 but they didnt wanna listen (ha I'm not going to give up an extra year of warranty), The last time it was sent off it was supposed to be upgraded to the latest board which did not allow for red ring, Hopefully this time it comes back and does not play up oh and here is my service history:

July 2006 - Purchased xbox 360 pro pack

May 2007 - 1st red ring

March 2008 - 2nd red ring

Jan 2009 - 3rd red ring

Anyone see the pattern of there only being 10 months between red rings?

f@$king hate hid's and super powerful low beams.

sorry jon :yak:

but theyre so annoying and pointless and dangerous.

anyone that needs more than a 55 lowbeam has issues, id rather a less powerful light tilted up a little more than factory, than a 90 set to spec

Where do I start...

I work all day to come home and have to erect the new fence with my parents. ;) I don't know how my boss puts up with his dad and his phuck ups. I got really annoyed each tipe I found out about one of dads phuck ups. Firstly he dug the holes zig zagged so the fence isn't straight. Secondly we assembled all the frames first, then dropped them into the holes. We post mixed them in and were about to drop the sheets into the panels when I noticed that each frame was 10cm too short. I was really hoping it would be complete today but no. Now I have to rush home tomorrow to finish them off.

Corporate Greed is in.

Because of all these greedy people running all the major companies and banks, we all have to suffer. We did have enough work to last us about 8 months but now it seems there will be very little. Seems the banks are refusing to loan the builders money to fund the projects until they have upto 70% off the plan. So I keep being told its going to be a terrible year.

And on the subject of banks, their CEO's keep upping their pay and lifting fees. My sister went to Commonwealth to withdraw some cash and they charged her $16 cash handling fee. YOUR A BANK THATS WHAT YOU DO!!! That and how they continue not to pass on interest rate cuts to credit cars. Oh and with the governments cash handout last year, I'm not surprised that $15 million of it went to pokies in Queensland. I know of one guy that wasted his in 3 days.

Why can't people RSVP!!! I've planned a shindig for the JiP's Birthday Long Weekend. I know people (family) will rock up on the day but I need to know now so I can go buy food for the BBQ and alcohol. I'm tempted to turn them away if they show up.

I'm so annoyed! My aunty just R.S.V.P.'d for my birthday saying she can't make it. I'm annoyed with the fact that its 2 days late. Also with the fact that i sent her a message on monday reminding her. If she wasn't going to come she should have just said so right away. I guess its fine that she can't come, its the excuse that bothers me. Its the same excuse she used on my 18th birthday party. She is going to a soccer game!

Half a dozen tour operators and car rental companies went belly up in Cairns last week... and plenty more will soon.

Not altogether a bad thing... there were too many of both even when the tourist trade was booming. The industry needs a good cleansing...

Now, who wants a cheap Hyundai Getz... I know where there's about 120 of the little shitters going dirt cheap :P

Half a dozen tour operators and car rental companies went belly up in Cairns last week... and plenty more will soon.

Not altogether a bad thing... there were too many of both even when the tourist trade was booming. The industry needs a good cleansing...

Now, who wants a cheap Hyundai Getz... I know where there's about 120 of the little shitters going dirt cheap :P

how much for 2 delivered to Vic

(seriously)

anyone that needs more than a 55 lowbeam has issues, id rather a less powerful light tilted up a little more than factory, than a 90 set to spec

I seem to have issues. :(

100/130w lights go well with 4 x 100w driving lights. :P

JiPo my boy, you need to lighten up, or you'll have a heart attack before you're 35. I learnt a very valuable thing from working with Dick Johnson. Worry about the stuff you can change, and don't care about the stuff you can't.